Bachelorette and Bachelor party

Delilah's POV

Tonight is Jay and I's joint Bachelorette and Bachelor party. We decided on a joint Bachelorette and Bachelor party awhile back so that we can spend the time together instead of apart since  we hardly see each other as it is with our crazy schedules and didn't want to spend this night away from each other. It's also hard to find a night were everyone is available and not on shift. We invited mostly people from the Firehouse, District 21, and Med as well as their partners. We had a theme of the decade you were born, so wearing clothing from your decade of birth, and mine was the 90's. I dressed up as Alicia Silverstone from Clueless in her iconic yellow plaid outfit and Jay was Luke Skywalker. I walked out of our bedroom, and he was sitting there waiting for me. "Oh damn, you look hot in that skirt, did you know I had a massive crush on her as a teen." He says making me laugh. "Well you don't look too bad yourself Mr Skywalker." I say and he kisses me. He grabs my hand and we head out the door together heading towards Molly's. We had decided to have it at Molly's since most other places were booked out with the short notice we had, and Hermann also gave us the place for free since he was proud to see the day when Jay is finally getting hitched. We started by just sitting down drinking and having a few small plates of food in buffet style. We talked about some random things before we got to the topic of my first bachelorette party. "All I remember about it in all honesty is Kelly swooning over Stella the whole night and her trying to avoid him." I say, everyone looks at Stella, "Is that true." Sylvie says. "Yes actually, but I remember more than that, I remember him like trying to make conversation with me too, not just staring at me from across the room, he was obsessed with me I swear, I spent most of the night dodging him." Stella says. "Oh, how the times have changed." I said making everyone laugh. "This time you won't have to bend the rules for me at least." Stella says. "I did that for both our safety's and you know that. And quite honestly I didn't want a target on my head after I had just got married." I say. "Fair but you should have seen Kelly's face when you changed it though, he was so disappointed, I swear Shay filmed it." Stella says. "He complained to me about it non-stop hoping he could persuade me, but Shay got him to put a plug in it after a bit of convincing and blackmail." I say making a small tear come to my eye. "Oooh what blackmail, I need that." Stella says. "I don't really know it was probably a video or something." I say. "This time all should be well, we've just got to stop them from sneaking off or starring at each other the whole time." Sylvie says making everyone laugh apart from Stella. "Yes." I say making Stella glare at me. We continued the night by dancing to some music. First Stella, Sylvie and I were dancing but after a while Jay and I got pushed into the middle and we began dancing with each other with everyone else surrounding us whilst we danced. We continue talking and then the boys scream across the room, "Let's do karaoke." And everyone starts screaming and moving towards the karaoke area. Jay and Will are the first to sing. They sing We are the Champions by Queen making me and Natalie question our choices when it comes to the guys we chose. Stella and I go next singing Umbrella by Rihanna making Kelly laugh but then surprised when I hit the high notes. Jay had never heard me sing but was visibly impressed by me. "You're going to sing for me now, you know that that was incredible." He says kissing me. "Yay." I say sarcastically. "You were incredible babe, that's a fact." He says. "I love you." I tell him. "I love you too." he say putting his arms around over my shoulders. Next Chloe and Brett sing Levitating by Dua Lipa which made everyone sing along. Stella pushes me and Jay up and tells us to sing. Jay and I look at each other. "What do you want to sing?" I say. "What about you are the reason the duet version." He whispers in my ear. I smile at him. "Let's show them how it's done. We sing whilst looking at each other everyone cheering when we finish. "See you are an amazing singer because you made mine sound terrible in comparison." He says. "Says you." I say and he kisses my forehead. "Keep believing what you want to believe Babe, but deep down you know it's not true. We continue with karaoke until like 3 am in the morning when everyone starts to head home in Taxi's Stella drops Jay and I home since she can't drink due to her pregnancy and our house is on the way. When we arrive at our house, I say goodbye to the two of them and walk towards the house holding Jay's hand. I walk into the house and pull Jay into a tight kiss. He picks me up and carries me to our bedroom. He unzips my dress and I rip off his shirt. He picks me up again and throws me onto the bed making me laugh. He goes to speak but I silence him, and he gets on top of me and starts kissing me. 

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's one of the spicier ones I have written so far :)