Birthday's

Two Weeks Later

The Loft

Kelly's POV

I called most of the people from 51, Intelligence and some from Med's ED to tell them about the surprise party we are throwing Stella and Lilah for their birthday that we are hosting for them at Molly's. "You know what's easy with these two." I say. "What." Jay asks. "That they both enjoy similar activities and are willing to an activity for the other." I say. "That's true." Jay says. "You know what's hard though, the fact I can't just text the group chat or post it at the firehouse because they will catch on, I would just create a group chat, but I don't know how to Stella created it." I say and Jay laughs. "At least I could just text the intelligence group chat and tell Trudy." Jay says. "Yeah, lucky you." I say. I pick up the phone and tell all the people we are inviting that "So on the 16th at 7 I hope you can all be there for, the girls will arrive around 7:15 accompanied by Sylvie who would have taken them out for the day, the rest will be said before they arrive." I get Jay to write down all the rsvp's from the people so we can keep track of how many are coming as well as a list of who we have called. "All done." I say when I finally finished all the calls. I sit down and we turn on the Blackhawks. "Perfect timing." Jay says.

Two Weeks Later

Stella's POV

I wake up with Kelly's arm rapped around me. "Happy Birthday, My Love." He says. "Thank you." I say before he kisses my forehead. We lay in bed with each other for a while before Kelly grabs me my gifts and I open them. The first is a new set of pyjamas "I love them." I say. He passes me a few other small gifts including chocolates, socks, earrings, and lingerie. He passes me the final gift which is a small box. I open it and see a gold bracelet with the letters K and S attached. "Aww I love it." I say before kissing him. "You know what I love about it." He says. "What." I say excitedly. "You can add letters to the bracelet so when we add to our family you can add to your bracelet." He says and I kiss him. "You are so thoughtful." I say and he kisses me one more. "I'm going to make breakfast; you can stay here and chill." He says to me, and I do as he says. He comes in a few minutes later with waffles and bacon for me. I sit up and he sits next to me, and we eat. After we eat, I say. "It's lucky neither Lilah or I have shift on our birthday, but she still doesn't get this." I say to Kelly. "We will wish her a happy birthday as soon as it turns 12:01 though and wake her up and sing for her." He says. "She'll kill you." I say. "I know but it will be worth it and plus that's what cousins are for right." He says. "I guess but don't come crying to me when she's threatening you or you have a slap mark across your face ." I say and I kiss him.

A few hours later

Stella's POV

Lilah, Jay, Brinley, Sylvie and Matt show up with some Birthday gifts for me. Brin passes me the ones of Lilah and Jay. The first one is a manicure voucher. "Save it until after the baby trust me." She says as I read it. "I will." I reply. Some of my other gifts include a candle, serum, makeup wipes from Lilah but my favourite is the necklace that joins together with a magnet that says you'll always be the one I love the most. Lilah has one half and I have got the other. I got perfume, moisturiser and set of hair ties from Sylvie. "Thank you, guys." I say giving them all a hug. We sit and talk for a while before Lilah says "I have to head off, this ones got a birthday party." She says pointing at Brinley. "Popular kid you've got there." Kelly says. "Just like her mother." I say making everyone laugh. They walk out the door and Sylvie and Matt follow right after them. "You know what they're going to do with the house to themselves right." Kelly says with a dirty smirk. "Kelly, that's your cousin and duh but still." I say slightly mad but laughing inside.

Midnight Lilah's Birthday

Kelly's POV

I got everyone on board to wake Lilah up earlier that day, I put Capp next to her bed, so she is most likely to slap him when she wakes up. When the clock strikes midnight, we start banging the pans and the spoons and wake her up. When she's awake she looks up and sees me. "You're an ass, a very dead ass." She says stern and with anger in her voice. "Oh well it's worth it.' I say. She sits up and we all start singing, "I'm not 9" she says and rolls her eyes but enjoys it eventually. When we finish singing, she gives me a hug and says "Your dead tomorrow, and in the morning." We all laugh. "I'm going back to sleep before the bells go off and so Kelly can get out of my sight before I kill him." She says pulling the sheet over her head. "Lock your door Captain." Mouch says making us all laugh.

The morning

Delilah's POV

I wake up and no one is in the bunk room, they didn't wake me up for a change I think to myself. Probably didn't want to be killed. I walk into the common room where everyone is seated. They all had a few presents gathered on the table. "Here comes the Birthday Girl." Brett says as I walk out. Kelly grabs me from behind slightly scaring me although I wouldn't let him know that and whispers "I can't believe you let me live." In my ear. They pass me the gifts, mostly vouchers, beauty items, chocolates among others. "The ones from me and Stella are at home we will bring them by later Stella just wanted to give them to you." Kelly says "Thanks guys, and no worries Kelly." I say. We talk some more before our shift ends and we change out. I walk out and see Jay waiting for me outside my car.

AN: Sorry about not being able to post yesterday, I had a busy day and no wifi to post with. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try and get another one out later.