I'm Worried About Her

Stella's POV

I continue to throw up two more times before it seemed to subside. I stay near the toilet and Lilah asks "Has this just come on right now or have you felt like this throughout the day." I look at her and think about the terrible migraines I've had for the last few hours; I decide I need to tell them. "I've had bad migraines for the last few hours." I say and they both look at each other kind" Sylvie says. "Take some paracetamol." Lilah says pulling a pack out of her bag. I do as she says.

Kelly's POV

I'm waiting outside the bathroom worried for Stella, she's been in there for a while. Lilah walks out. "How is she." I ask. "Her migraines just caused her to throw up a few times, I just gave her some paracetamol she should be fine when it takes its effect." Lilah says. "Thanks Liles." I say giving her a hug. "Thanks for letting me know." Lilah says. "Where are you going?" I ask her. "To grab some water for Stella." Lilah says and walks off.

Delilah's POV

I walk and grab Stella a water from behind the bar. I walk back into the bathroom and see her sitting on the floor with Sylvie. "How do you feel." I ask passing her the water. "Better but still bad." Stella replied I give her a big hug. "Why are you being so emotional tonight that's so un Lilah." Stella asks. "Am I being emotional." I ask they nod. "C'mon spill you obviously know why." Sylvie says. "Fine it's because I decided to stop taking my birth control pills this morning and coming off it makes you go all hormonal apparently." I say and they look at me happy but shocked by what I said. "Really, I thought you were not looking to get pregnant what changed your mind?" Stella asks. "I guess because I knew we both want to have a kid and it's not like were spending marriage without kids, so I'll let the universe decide instead." I say. "Have you told Jay?" Sylvie asks. "Not yet but I will." I say and they both smile at me. "How are you and Matt going." I ask Sylvie and she blushes. "Damn you guys picked up on that." Sylvie asks and we both nod. "Good actually, we have to keep it on the down low though because it's technically against protocol so don't tell anyone okay." Sylvie says and we nod. "That's why dating outside of the firehouse is superior." I say and they both shake their heads. "You see each other like 5 nights a week sometimes 4." Stella says. "It's not like you can do anything at the firehouse I guess." Sylvie says. "Oh no your wrong there Stella's become very inventive, the roof, the laundry room, Kelly's office, app floor, turnout closet, the showers, honestly the list could go on forever." I say making us all laugh, "But it is good having a separation between work and home life." I say. "We should probably go back out Kelly's worried about you." I say and they nod. We lift Stella up and walk out of the bathroom. Kelly immediately hugs Stella and Sylvie and I head back to our tables.

Stella's POV

"I was worried about you." Kelly say hugging me. "I'm okay." I say and he puts his arm around me, and we walk back out and sit down with Sylvie, Matt, Nat, Will, Jay and Lilah. We talk for most the night until it gets late, and everyone starts to head home.

Kelly's POV

We get home and I go to help Stella out of the car. "I can get out myself." She says. "I grab her hand anyways. We get changed out our clothes and lay in bed next to each other for a while. Stella can't seem to get comfortable. "Baby won't stop moving?" I ask. "Yeah, I think this little one wants to be out of there." Stella replies with a small laugh. "At least we've got the nursery set up if he does decide to make an entrance." I say. "Yeah, but one thing we don't have is a name." Stella says. "Well, why don't we both come up with one each and we pick which one we like better when he's here." I suggest. "I like that idea Babe." She says. I put my hand on her bump and I lay there with her until she ends up falling asleep.

Delilah's POV

The car ride home was awkward. Jay could tell I was keeping something from him even though it wasn't bad. "I stopped taking my birth control." I blurt out and he looks at me surprised. He doesn't say anything. "I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted, I don't know what came over me." I say but he cuts me off, "I'm just surprised you did, you sounded admit about wanting to wait." Jay says. "I guess I changed my mind, because I honestly don't care it's not like we get much alone time anyway with Brin so a baby wouldn't be that big of a change. I also love you so much and I know I want kids with you so what's 3 months difference going to make." I say as we pull up. He looks at me. "All I know is I want a kid with you, but I don't care when, so I hope I didn't pressure you into this in anyway because as much as I want this I want us to be on the same page." He says "You didn't pressure me into anything and I'm sure." I say before kissing him. He pulls me in closer and kisses me harder. "I love you Liles." He says. "I love you too Jay." I say. He carries me out of the car into the house. When we get inside, he throws me on the couch. I laugh. He kisses my neck and cheek before passionately kissing my lips. After a few minutes he stands up and we head towards our bedroom. He playfully shoves me against the wall and proceeds to kiss me. He pulls my shirt off and I pull his off. Clothes fly. He picks me up again and throws me onto the bed and continues to kiss me.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)