What If I Told You, You Are All Wrong!

Stella's POV

I wake up again to some bad morning sickness but luckily it wasn't as extreme as yesterday's. I turn over and snuggle into Kelly, but we are interrupted by Mason waking up and crying on the baby monitor. "I'll get it Babe." Kelly says kissing my forehead before exiting the bed to go get Mason. I turn back over and close my eyes. I'm woken again when I hear footsteps followed by a soft hand on my arm. "Babe, we've got to get up for shift." I hear Kelly say softly. I open my eyes and see Kelly standing over my bed with Mason in his arms Mason's head buried in his chest. "I know, I know." I reply kicking the sheets off.

Jay's POV

I wake up and turn over to snuggle into Lilah, but I realise she's not there. I pout slightly before getting up to find Lilah. I walk into the kitchen and there she is making breakfast. "This is a nice view." Lilah says with a smirk as I walk out. I walk around to her and grab her by the waist kissing her neck a few times. "This is how you left me, isn't that right." I say making her giggle. "Mmh." She says before kissing my cheek. I grab the food she plated for me and see her heading to the living room. "Why aren't you eating Babe?" I ask seeing she hasn't taken a plate. "I feel like blah, but I promise I'll eat at the house, I just can't eat anything early in the morning." Lilah says kissing my cheek. "I'm telling Stella to make sure you do." I say to her. "Aww you care." Lilah says pulling me in to kiss me. "Of course, I do." I say snuggling into her. A few minutes later she calls through the house "Babe, you've got to hurry up, at this rate we will both be late." Lilah says putting Brin's stuff in her bag. "Don't worry I can eat fast." I say laughing. "You better, we need to announce this to my house at briefing, then your unit afterwards." Lilah says placing her hands on her stomach.

20 Minutes Later – Firehouse 51

Stella's POV

I walk towards Lilah and Jay holding Kelly's hand with Mason in his baby carrier in the other hand. I know it's all come down to this moment. Lilah and I talked last night and came up with an even better idea on how to announce our news, Jay and Mason sneaking in unseen. I pass Mason to Jay, before walking towards the firehouse Just me, Lilah, and Kelly since Mason and Jay are going in the back entrance to try and prevent being spotted. We walk into briefing already having notified Casey that we wanted to say something to begin of the briefing. "Your Lieutenants want to say something at the top." Casey says allowing us to move to the front and speak. "Thanks Chief." I say. "Well today we've got a bit of a guessing game for you." Lilah says signalling Jay and Mason to enter the room. "The thing you have to guess is which one of us is pregnant?" I say intriguing the audience. They all mutter amongst themselves. "So, do you think it's Stella or Me?" Lilah says. "So put your hands up for Lilah." I say and Mouch's, Violet's, Hermann's, Casey's, Brett's, Capp's, and Cruz's hands shoot up. "Who thinks it's Stella?" Lilah says and Ridder's, Tony's, Gallo's, Dawson's, and Kelly's hands are in the air. "What if we told you, you were all wrong?" I say and all their jaws drop. "If you haven't worked it out, yeah were both pregnant." Lilah says and the room erupts into cheers. Hugs and celebration is seen across the room for the next few minutes. When the room silences again Lilah asks, "Brett how far along are you again?" "14 weeks, why?" Brett responds. "We'll all three of us are almost exactly four weeks apart from each other, so that's fun." I say and the room bursts into cheers once again. "Oh god help us." Casey says making us all laugh. "And seriously guys, the one thing I asked you nicely not to do, you did anyways." Casey says sarcastically. We all laugh and talk for a while before Jay and Lilah head out to share the news to intelligence.

Delilah's POV

"You ready." I say looking at Jay. "Always." He says picking up my hand and kissing it. "We walk into the district and walk towards the famous steps. "I remember the first time I came here." I say to Jay as we walk in. "I remember that day clear as day." Jay says. "I remember it as the day you fell for me just by looking at me and hearing my voice." I say. "I will never forget that, but hey look how far we've come, so I guess my instincts must have been right?" Jay says. "It seems so." I say kissing his cheek. We walk into the bullpen where everyone is sitting around their desks looking bored. "About time you got here." Adam says to Jay. "What are you doing here Lilah." Hailey asks. "Just wanted to pop in and say hi." I say. "In your shift clothes on a day you have shift, no way, you've got to tell us something don't you." Hailey questions. "Huddle round then." I say and the whole unit turns their attention to Jay and I. I pull out the ultrasound image and say, "Were expecting!" "Aww I knew it." Kim says giving me a big hug. "Congrats guys." Adam says hugging Jay. We get congratulated from everyone in the room including Voight who says to Jay, "I'm proud of you man, these last few years you've really impressed me, I already know you're going to make a great dad." "Hank, do you want me to start tearing up." Jay says and Hank chuckles before placing his hand on Jay's shoulder, and I smile. I embrace Jay, "I've got to get back to shift before I get yelled at." I say before kissing him on the cheek and heading to my car.

Jay's POV

I watch Lilah as she exits thinking about how lucky I am to have her and how much my life has changed since she's been in it. "She's a lucky girl to have you, Jay." Hailey says and I smile, "But I'm an even luckier man to have her." I say.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for the late post :)