I'm Here

Stella's POV

Kelly walks in to see me. I can tell he's glad I'm okay but something else is on his mind. "Lilah's not okay, is she?" I ask and Kelly shakes his head and I begin to cry. "All we know is it can't be good, we know nothing." Kelly says putting his arm around me. "I saw her get thrown, it can't be good." I say with tears streaming down my face. "She got thrown?" Kelly asks. "Yeah across the room." I say visions of the moment flooding back to me. Kelly kisses my forehead again and starts stroking my arm. "She's tough, she'll be okay." Kelly says seeming not completely convinced with what he said himself.

2 hours later

Jay's POV

I sit outside with Hailey until I've cooled off before I re-join my unit and 51 in the waiting room. I go to sit down, and Will walks out with Doctor Hammer. I stand up hopeful that they have news on Lilah. Doctor Hammer begins to talk, "Lilah has just woken up, everything's looking good, we had to place a chest tube in when she was brought in and put her on a ventilator. She also has a few broken ribs and some internal bleeding that we got under control through medication but other than that she's okay and stable, it's going to be a little bit of rehabilitation but she's off the ventilator and should wake up any minute, you can come see her." I let out a sigh of relief and follow both Will and Doctor Hammer to Lilah's room so glad that she's okay. I walk into the room and see Lilah laying in the hospital bed and it looks as though she's still out. I walk next to her bed and grab her hand. She opens her eyes and says in a raspy voice, "Jay?" "Yeah, I'm here baby." I say before kissing her on the forehead. "What happened, why am I at med?" Lilah asks. "You got injured at a fire and you really scared me." I say and she looks at me her eyes beginning to water. "Stella, is she okay, she was up there with me." Lilah says and I can see panic move across her body. "Stella's fine, she's okay, it's you who worried all of us." I say kissing her hand. "I'm sorry Baby." Lilah says and I shake my head, "It's not your fault." I say. "What time is it." Lilah asks. "6:30." I say. "Shoot, Brin's going to be freaking out, I normally call her at 5 if I'm not on a call, and I would have been back by now." Lilah says. "Why don't I go pick her up from Alisha's and bring her here, so she can see you." I say and Lilah smiles. "How did I get so lucky to have you as my husband, that would be amazing baby." Lilah says before pulling me in and kisses me. I walk out of the room and see Kelly pushing Stella in a wheelchair down the hall. "Hey, how are you doing?" I ask Stella. "Better now that I know Lilah's alright." Stella says. "Where are you going?" Kelly asks. "I'm going to grab Brinley before both her and her mother have a panic attack." I say and they smile before heading towards Lilah's room.

Delilah's POV

Kelly walks in pushing Stella who's in a wheelchair. Stella gets pushed to the other side of my bed. Stella stands up and gives me a big hug. "Oh, thank god you're okay, I don't know what I would of done if you weren't." Stella says. "I'm fine." I say. Kelly switches with Stella giving me a hug. "She's right Liles, you scared us all." Kelly says. We talk for a while, both Stella and I trying to piece together what happened at the scene before Doctor Hammer walks in. "Can I have a word with Delilah?" She asks looking at Kelly and Stella. They both nod, giving me a hug before exciting the room. "Is everything okay?" I ask. "Yes, I don't know if you know, or if you want them to know but one test did come back positive and that's your pregnancy test." Doctor Hammer says and I look at her slightly shocked and overwhelmed. "I'm guessing from that expression you didn't know." Doctor Hammer says. "Guessed right." I say with a small laugh. I feel so excited at the same time as feeling nervous. "If you would like I can grab Natalie and she can do an ultrasound or as I'm guessing you can wait for Jay." Doctor Hammer says. "Yeah, I'll wait for him to get back, and do you know when I'll be able to get out of here though, I don't particularly enjoy being in hospitals." I say and she laughs slightly. "You'll probably be released tomorrow, due to being on the ventilator and the bleeding we just want to keep an eye on you." Doctor Hammer says and I nod. "Thanks Doc." I say before she walks out of the room leaving me and my thoughts. It all starts to add up in my mind, why I've been so tired, the wave I had this morning and just my overall mood. I'm scrolling through my phone when Jay walks in with Brin in hand. "Mommy." Brin says running towards me. "What did I say Brin, be careful, your mom's sore." Jay says making me think of how good of a father he is going to be. I can't help but smile at him. I give Brin a big hug and reassure her I'm okay because just like her mom she worries when people get hurt. I really want to tell Jay then and there, but I feel like I want to make it special or at least when only the two of us are listening.

1 hour later

Jay's POV

Brin just fell asleep next to her mom on the bed and I'm just sitting and talking with Lilah when she says, "I've got something I want to tell you." I look at her surprised wondering what it could be because I can't read her expression for once. "Umm, Doctor Hammer gave me my test results back and, and I'm pregnant." Lilah says gaining a smile towards the end. "What, really!" I say excitedly. "Really." Lilah says. I pull her in and kiss her. "When did you find out?" I ask. "When you were out." Lilah replies. "I'm so excited, I love you so much." I say. "Me too and I love you so much too, I already know you're going to be a great dad." Lilah says and I kiss her again.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, unfortunately i won't be able to post until Wednesday :(