Wedding Dress Shopping

Three days later

Jay's POV

I wake up around 7 and don't see Lilah next to me. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen and see her making Brin pancakes for breakfast. "Morning." she says before putting her arm around me and giving me a hug. I kiss her on the forehead. "You could of woke me up." I say. "I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful and you didn't need to be up yet." She says. "This looks and smells delicious." I say. "Brin thinks I'm a terrible cook so I doubt that's true." She speaks. "Only with pancakes, you burn them half the time." Brinley says. "That was once." She says defensively. We all laugh. We eat before getting ready to go out. Lilah and Brin are going wedding dress shopping for both Lilah's dress and the bridesmaid's dresses. I've got to go to work but we will meet up afterwards to pick out some general things for the wedding now that we have the venue confirmed. I kiss her before we walk out the door and head towards our separate cars.

Delilah's POV

I meet Stella, Sylvie, Chloe, Natalie, Hailey, Kim, and Violet at the bridal store. Brin immediately runs when she sees Stella, Sylvie and Hailey but just waits until the others are near to hug them. She stands between me and Hailey whilst we wait for the others. "What are you thinking for your dress." Hailey asks. "Probably a fitted dress with kind of a flowy layers over, I don't really know how to describe it but I will know it when I see it." I say. "You'll be stunning in whatever so just pick something you like and are comfortable in." Stella says. We stand there talking about random things for the next few minutes until everyone is there. "You ready." Stella says to me. "As ready as I'll ever be." I say. We walk in and they let us walk around and look at the dresses. They show us the section of dresses they have in my size and available so I could take them home today if I wanted to. We walk around and look at the dresses. They have a surprisingly large selection for my size and time frame. I'm looking at another rack and Brin pulls out a dress and says, "Mummy do you like this one." I walk over to her and it's just like what I was thinking. "I actually love that one." I say. I pick a few others before the girls sit down on the couch and I try on the dresses one by one. I put the one on I like the least first and work my way up to the one I like the best. The first two I don't particularly like, and the girls agreed with me. I walk out with the last one on, the one Brinley chose. I love it, it exceeded my expectations, and I could definitely see myself getting married in this one. It was also the perfect size and needed no alterations at all. It's perfect. "Omg, I love it." Stella says as I walk out, she can see the big smile on my face. "Is that the one I picked, Mommy." Brin says. "It is." I say. "I love it, you look stunning." Sylvie says. "Jay will start balling when he sees you in that." Hailey says and Kim nods. "I think this is my dress." I say. Everyone nods in agreement. Brin runs up and hugs me. We purchase the dress and have it ready for collection the day before my wedding by Stella. We walk out and go and have lunch before we head back in to look for bridesmaid's and flower girl dresses. We go to this nice café and eat before heading back. We find some sage dresses for each bridesmaid, all the same colour but with different necklines and straps to make each girls dress unique and comfortable for them. Stella gets an off the shoulder straight across version, Sylvie gets a sweetheart neckline with regular straps, Hailey gets a V-neck with spaghetti straps, Natalie gets an off the shoulder dress, Chloe gets a one shoulder dress, Kim gets a halter neck dress and violet gets a cross strapped dress. We agree on them and pay for them asking for collection the same day as my wedding dress. I say goodbye to them all and thank them for their support throughout the day before grabbing Brin and heading home. When I walk in Jay is sitting on the couch. "You're home early." I say. "We didn't have a case so I thought I would surprise you." He says. "Well, I'm surprised." I say before walking up and kissing him. Brin walks towards her playroom and I sit on the couch and snuggle with Jay. "How did it go, did you find a dress?" Jay asks. "Yes, I did, Brin actually picked it but it exceeded my expectations." I say. "I can't wait to see you in it." He says. "Hailey said and I quote Jay will start balling when he sees you in that." I say with a small laugh. "I'm guaranteeing that will be the case." He says. I kiss him. We turn on the tv and I rest my head on his shoulder.

AN: I managed to find time to write this chapter unfortunately it was shorter than many of the other chapters I've wrote so far, but i hope you all enjoyed it. :)