Did He Just?

3 days later

Stella's POV

I turn over into Kelly and kiss him we lay there for a few minutes before we see Mason wake up on the monitor. We both get up and head to his room where he is standing up holding onto the crib. "There's the Birthday boy." I say squishing his cheek before kissing his forehead. Kelly picks him up and carries him out to the living room where there are presents everywhere. "Do you think we went overboard." I say to Kelly. "You can never go overboard." Kelly says before kissing me. We sit him down letting him crawl over to whichever present before Kelly picks him up with the present and sits him between us so we can help him open them. After about 45 minutes he's opened them all and holding out things for Kelly to open. Kelly trying to get him to say some of the easier words. Kelly holds out the fire truck and says, "Fire truck." Mason smiles before saying. "Iretuck." I smile before looking at Kelly. "Did he just." I say to Kelly. "Think so." Kelly says and I laugh. "If he's not a firefighter after that I don't know who will be." I say and Kelly puts his arm around me kissing my cheek before picking Mason up and squeezing him making Mason laugh. "We've got to be careful with what we say now." I say and Kelly laughs. I kiss Kelly before starting to make breakfast. I smile over at them as Mason is playing with the fire truck with Kelly.

3 hours later

Stella's POV

I hear a knock on the door and Lilah, Jay, Brin and Immie walk in. I give Lilah a hug before I hug, Jay and Brin. I then look down at Immie in the carrier Jay's holding. "You can take her out of there if you want Stells." Lilah says and I do. I pick Immie up and I turn and see Brin running over to Mason giving him a big hug that makes me smile. I walk over to the couch and Lilah sits next to me. Lilah hands Brin Mase's presents which she helps him open. After he opened them all I say to Lilah "You won't believe what he did today." Looking directly at Mason. "He said his first word and it was fire truck." I say and Lilah looks at me and smiles. "That's so cute, I can't believe that, he's getting too big, he's definitely going to be a firefighter though." Lilah says giving me a hug. "What was my first word Momma?" Brin asks. "Momma." Lilah says and Brin smiles. "I remember that." I say. "Stella was your second word and from there I can't remember." Lilah says making me laugh. "They're so turning into mini us." I say and Lilah nods. "Definitely." Lilah says. "I still can't believe how big there getting, it's crazy." I say and Lilah nods. "Oh yeah 8 is a fun age it's like she wants to act all grown up one moment but at the same time she just wants to be a kid and be crazy." Lilah says. "That's scary." I say. "Indeed, the even scarier part is I'll have a 5 year old and a teenager at the same time." Lilah says and I give her a geez look. "How's the sleep?" I ask. "It's there barely but I'm okay with that, she's definitely sleeping more than Brin did at this age though, she's still awake at least three times a night but oh well." Lilah says. "Mase was a horror for sleep I was up all night with him." I say. "Girls do tend to sleep more, I remember that I saw this thing and it explained which gender is easier at each age and it's like girls are easier until age eight / nine whereas boys are easier till 14 then they're even for the rest." Lilah says and I laugh. "Looks like were both in the deep end now." I say and she nods. We talk for a bit longer before we head to the local park for Mason's party. When we arrive people from 51, Med and Intelligence are there with their families as well as some parents from Mason's day care. Streamers hanging from the shelter as well as tons of balloons and a piñata. As soon as we get there all of the older kids run off to the playground to play leaving most the parents and the little kids near the table. I walk around talking to different people although I stay with Lilah and Sylvie most the time, before all the kids run back from the park to eat and we do Mason's smash cake after singing him Happy Birthday. He absolutely loved demolishing his cake icing getting all over his hands and face him slightly laughing at himself.

The Next Day

Gabby's POV

I turn over to Matt and kiss his forehead before walking to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and it looks as though I'm full term although I'm only 20 weeks. Today, Matt, Ellie and I are going to find out the genders of the triplets. We decided on keeping it a secret making it, so we are the only ones who know the genders so it will be a surprise for the others when at the gender reveal and also a part of the baby shower as a guessing game. I begin brushing my teeth and I see matt come up behind me in the mirror before he wraps his arms around my waist before kissing my neck. I get changed and grab my bag before we all head out the door to Med. We walk into the treatment bay and the ob performs an ultrasound before putting the genders of each triplet in an envelope. I look over at Matt as soon as she tells us and kiss him. I give Ellie a hug before we get the ultrasound images and hear what the ob has to say about the labour before we head out of med and back to our place. 

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, The next chapter will definately be much longer with it being the 100th. I saved something big for it x :)