Christmas Dinner

Natalie's POV

I sit on waiting for the guests to arrive. I finished cooking the food and all that is left to do is plate it. I've just begun on setting the table when Will walks up behind me. "Boo." Will says putting his hands on my shoulders making me laugh. I was slightly frightened, but I would never let him know that. "You ready for tonight?" He asks. "Yeah, it's been killing me these last few days not to tell them that we've finally decided on a date," I say. "But it'll be worth it to see their reactions." I continue and Will smiles at me before kissing me. "Remember to try and leave it until after dinner." Will says and at that moment the doorbell rings. Will walks to the door and opens it. I see Lilah, Jay and Brin walk in. They all hug Will before walking through the house and hugging me. "Hey Brin." I say as Brin comes running up to me. "Hey Aunty Nat." Brin says hugging me. "Good to see you." Lilah says as she hugs me. "It's been too long." I say. "It has." Lilah says. A few minutes later Stella, Kelly, Jennifer, and Mason walk through the door. We great them too. "Hey cutie." I say grabbing Mason's little hand. "Hey guys." I say giving them all hugs. The only people left to come are my parents. They arrive a few moments after. When everyone has arrived, I start to plate dinner. I had the invites in my pocket whilst I was greeting everyone, so they didn't notice it. We all sat down at the table and ate both main and dessert. Then it was time to announce our wedding plans.

Delilah's POV

Natalie's been acting kind of suspicious all night. I don't know what she's hiding but I have a feeling we are all about to find out.

Natalie's POV

I grab decide it's time to tell everyone. "We've got something to announce." Will says looking at me. "We've finally decided on when and where we are going to have our wedding." I say and the room erupts into cheers Lilah stands up and gives me a big hug. "When are you thinking." Lilah says giving me a bug hug. Will and Jay hug each other and I hear jay say, "About time brother." "Thanks Bro." Will says hugging Jay once again. We walk to the couch and talk for a while mostly about Will and I's wedding plans. "When did you decide." Jay asks Will. "4 days ago." Will replies. "Was it a hard decision or did you just put it off for a while." Lilah asks. I interrupt Will's response. "I think we sat on it for a while but when we took our time and sat down it all came together." I say. "That's good." Lilah says giving me another hug. We spend the rest of the night playing random Christmas games and singing Christmas songs on the karaoke before everyone starts heading home.

Delilah's POV

Jay, Brin and I walk out to the car and begin to head home. It's late and after the week Brin has had she is visually tired, but I can tell she's fighting it. "Brin I know your tired, sleep, we'll carry you inside." I say and she nods. Within minutes she's asleep. When we get home Jay carries her in places her in her bed. I kiss her forehead before leaving her room and going towards my room where I immediately get changed into my pyjamas and lay in bed. "Thanks for carrying her in." I say before pulling Jay into a tight hug. "It was no trouble." Jay replies stroking my hair. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Stella's POV

I buckle Mason into his car seat before jumping in the passenger seat. I sit down and Kelly has his eyes locked onto me. He pulls me in and kisses me before rubbing his thumb across my thigh. "We're continuing this when we get home." I say with a smirk. We start to head home, Kelly driving maybe the fastest he's drove in a while. "That eager?" I say when we get home. "Well, who could resist all that and plus that offer hasn't been put up for a while." Kelly says putting Mason in his crib before grabbing my waist and placing me on the kitchen counter. We passionately kiss each other each kiss getting longer and harder. He grabs me off the counter and unzips my dress. I slip off my dress before unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling his belt. Leaving our clothes scattered across the kitchen Kelly picks me up again and carries me to the bedroom where he throws me onto the bed before getting on top of me kissing me a few more times, making me laugh between kisses.

AN: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)