This Is Our World Now

Delilah's POV

I walk into the waiting room and Brin runs straight up to me. I give her a big hug. Everyone else looks at me. "I'll take you to Stella's room so you can see the little one. "Whose eyes does he have?" Mouch asks. "Did you guys seriously bet on this, and you'll see." I reply. They all follow me into Stella's room, and I hold Brin's hand. "Are we going to see Aunty Stella's Baby?" Brin asks. "Yeah Baby." I say. "Yay!" she says. I knock on the door, and we all walk in. Kelly's holding Mason as we walk in.

Kelly's POV

Lilah walks Brin over to the baby. "Can I hold him." She asks. "Maybe later Brin." Lilah says. "I was right." Gallo says and Mouch sighs as they see Mason. I look at them confused. "They had a bet on whose eyes he would have and Gallo won from what I just heard." Lilah say rolling her eyes making me laugh. "Where's the little man." Cruz asks walking towards Me and Mason with his son Brian. The room fills with people from the firehouse and their partners. "You guys created a cute kid." Chloe says when she sees Mason. "What's the little guy's name?" Hermann asks. I look at Stella. "You tell them Babe." I say. "Mason Benjamin Severide." Stella says. All the eyes in the room light up. "It suits him." Chloe says. "I can't decide who he looks like more." Casey says. "I agree, he's got Kelly's Blue eyes and Stella's Dark hair." Brett says. "Do you want to let Brin hold him, Kelly." Stella says to me. I nod. I pass Lilah Mason and she sits Brin on the couch next to my mum. "You've got to be gentle okay, it's not like a baby doll." Lilah says before placing Mason in Brin's arms. "He's really cute." Brin says. "He is." Lilah says. I look over to see Stella crying. "I want a little brother or sister." Brin says. "Well, you have a cousin for now." Lilah says making everyone else laugh. "Are you going to fulfil those demands?" I ask and Lilah looks at Jay before stella interrupts and says, "No, she's waiting for me and if she doesn't, I'll kill her." making everyone laugh and scared of Stella at the same time. "Oh, great my two truck lieutenants both want to stop working at the same time." Casey says sarcastically. "They've probably planned something like this for years but were waiting for the right time." I say. "And right man." Stella says making us all laugh. "Yeah, and Stella I'm sorry but you left me hanging last time. "Lilah says and Stella laughs. We spent the next hour passing around Mason before the room is just left to Stella and I, Jay, Lilah and Brin, Sylvie and Matt, Joe and Chloe and My Mum. Stella fell asleep after the tiring day she experienced and Lilah's holding Mason.

Delilah's POV

I'm sitting on the couch holding Mason in my arms lying next to Jay. Brin went out to a friend's sleepover and Stella asked me to stay longer if I could. I'm rocking Mason and managed to get him to sleep when Jay whispered in my ear, "You're so good at this." I smile at him. "You'll be a great dad and you'll be able to do this too." I say. Before he kisses me. "Eww get a room." Kelly says sarcastically and I slightly pull my tongue out at him. We all stay for a bit before going home to get some rest for the night. "Tell Stella I'll be back in the morning around 9 to help you and be there for their discharges." I say and Kelly nods.

Kelly's POV

The only people who are left in the room are Stella, Mason and I. Mason has been fast asleep since Lilah started rocking him. I sit there and look over at my two favourite people and think about how lucky I am to have them. I put Mason in his basinet before laying on the couch and falling asleep.

The Next Morning

Kelly's POV

Lilah arrives at 9 like she promised with a bag of clean clothes for Stella and I, my car, the babies clothes and his blanket. "Where's the car seat." I ask when I didn't see it in her hands. "I installed it for you, thought it would save time and I could teach you later." Lilah says. "You're amazing." I say hugging her. "It's nothing honestly, took me five seconds." Lilah says. "Stop bragging, I get it you're amazing at putting car seats in." I say with a laugh. "Is she still out." Lilah asks referring to Stella. "Yeah, hasn't woken up, I can't blame her though, I could tell the whole time the firehouse visited all she wanted to do was sleep." I say. "Yeah, I could see that too." Lilah says. "You actually considering having another one after Brin?" I ask Liles. "Yes, but before you give me any funny looks it's kind of like my wedding, all the reasons I said I would never do it again are irrelevant, or I've changed my mind on." Lilah says. "I get that, if I listened to everything, I said I wouldn't be here today." I say. "If I listened to everything, I said I would be dead, but in all seriousness when you love someone everything you ever said before changes because you know no matter the decision you make, they'll have your back on it." Lilah says. "That's true." I say.

1 hour Later

The loft

Kidd's POV

I hold Mason in the baby carrier and walk through the door to our apartment. "Welcome Home Mase." I say and Kelly kisses me. I place him in the basinet in the living room. "I don't remember this being here last night." I say. "That's because Lilah and Jay stopped by and made some last-minute touch ups and made sure everything was perfect." Kelly says. "Did she really." I say. "She did." Kelly says. We sit down on the couch and snuggle with each other whilst watching the Blackhawks game. "Do you remember when we first got together." Kelly says. "I do." I say. "Well, you said to me I'm not trying to put a ring on your finger Kelly, and look at us now, look at what we've created." He says smiling at me. "Well, when you love someone everything you ever said before changes." I say and Kelly slightly chuckles. "What." I say. "You and Lilah are so alike that's all." Kelly says. Then Mason wakes up and begins to cry. "This is our world now babe." I say.

AN: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)