How Much I Love You

Hailey's POV

I run towards Ruzek's room and stand next to Voight. Multiple doctors are working on him. They work on him for around 5 minutes before he stabilizes, his heart rate normal, "He's stable for now." The doctor announces before walking away. We could both tell he's concerned. As I'm about to walk back to Jay's room to update him and Lilah another code blue alarm goes off, this time it's coming from Kim's room. My heart drops. Oh god I think to myself. Voight and I look at each other. Kim stabilizes quicker than Adam did, only coding for 3 minutes but the doctors are more concerned. "What's happening." I ask one of the doctors. "Unfortunately, this episode doesn't add up with her injuries." The doctor says before rushing her up to Radiology. Voight and I walk back towards Jay's room, we both try to keep a brave face on.

Jay's POV

I'm sitting in my room, anxious, waiting for any news on Ruzek and Burgess's conditions. I'm really glad Lilah's here, she's keeping me calm and taking my mind of the situation. I start thinking about most of the time we spend together and how it's at the hospital. She's always there for me, supporting me, being my rock. The person I can lean on, talk about anything to. I'm holding her hand tight. I think her hand's going to be broken because of the grasp I have on it especially when Burgess and Ruzek were coding I think her hand probably went 8 minutes with decreased oxygenation and blood flow. Hailey walks in. It doesn't look to good. I can tell she's trying to hide her emotions, but I can see right through her cover. Lilah kisses me on the head and walks out with Brin knowing she'll understand anything Hailey says and doesn't want her to worry or get upset. "Umm." Hailey says almost in tears. "They're both stable for now but there concerned why this happened especially in relation to burgess. Her injuries don't account for that event, unless the bullet did nick the artery, she's on her way to radiology to get scans." She says. "Oh god, what about Ruzek." I say. "He's definitely not out of the woods, he coded for longer than Burgess and they don't know if that will leave any permanent damage behind." She says. I give her a hug. I text Lilah letting her know she can come back in the room. "Do you have anyone to watch her." Hailey asks Lilah when she walks back in. "Nope, it's just Brin and me, well I have Stella, but I don't want to put this on her at the moment, honestly I don't want to keep her here, but I'm torn, she hates hospitals too." Lilah says trying to hold back her pain. "Lilah." I say. She walks over to me. "Take her home, I'll be fine, I'm getting discharged tomorrow and there's no point of her being here and I hate hospitals too, so I get it." I say to her. "Are you sure." She asks. "Yes, I'm sure, and you being here for this long means the world to me but I don't want you to feel torn." I say. She kisses me on the head. She points at both Hailey and me. "Call me if anything, and I mean anything changes." She says in a stern voice. I kiss her. "I promise." I say. She hugs me. "I'll be here in the morning when you get discharged then, hopefully little missy will be in school, and I won't have to worry about her too." She says. I laugh. "Ok I'll try not to break Hailey's hand as well by then." I say. She laughs. I love her laugh. "It's definitely not broken but I might not use my left for the rest of the day." She says making us both laugh. She waves goodbye and walks out with Brin. I'm already missing her the second she walks out. I wonder if she knows how much I love her.

Delilah's POV

When I get back to my house, I'm still super anxious and worried for Jay. I'm just hoping he's okay and thinking for the best. I knew I couldn't keep Brin at the hospital for much longer, I can tell she was trying to stay strong for me so I could be there for Jay. Hospitals always bring back bad memories from when she was at her lowest. I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about the two of us. She knows me well, she's probably trying to keep it off my mind. I just hope Jay's will be okay because I love him so much and he means the world to me. 

AN: I hope you guys liked this chapter :)