Different From the Others

Jay's POV

I wake up and look over at Lilah as I cradle Immie in my arms. I sit down on the couch and look adoringly down at Immie. I see Brin wake up and lift her head up and I place Immie down before assisting her off the bed. Not long after Lilah starts to wake up and I walk over to her with Immie in my arms. I kiss her forehead before she kisses me back on the lips. "Morning." She says smiling up at me. I kiss her once again and pull her into a hug before passing her Immie. "Morning Immie." She says Immie's hand curled around one of Lilah's fingers. In that moment Nat walks in with the discharge paperwork. "I thought that was a nurse's job." I say as she walks in the paperwork in hand. "Well, it may be an excuse to see you guys." Nat says and I chuckle as she walks over to Lilah and Immie giving Lilah a hug and picking up Immie. Just as Nat leaves, we sign the forms and head out. I once again get to push Lilah around a hospital in a wheelchair which brings me back to when she got glass in her side, and I had to do the same. I push her down the hall with a smile on my face and she turns around and says, "You're enjoying this way more than you should be." Lilah says completely quoting herself from that moment like she was thinking about it too. "Well, it's rare you don't get to be Miss independent." I say and she smiles back at me. I open her car door and she helps herself in whilst I strap Immie in and check Brin's in. I then walk around to the driver's side and sit down kissing Lilah before I turn the car engine on and begin the drive home.

Delilah's POV

I turn my head and watch Brin interacting with Immie, I already know that she is going to be the best big sister to Immie. When we arrive home, I grab Brin's hand and Jay grabs the baby carrier. I grab his free hand and he grabs mine as we walk up to the house. "Welcome Home Immie." I say as Jay opens the door for us. We walk in and to Immie's room and I see something on the wall that wasn't there before we left a giant word art that looks hand painted that says Imogen. "Did you do this?" I ask Jay. "Me and this one." He says tickling Brin. "I love it." I say kissing them both Jay on the lips and Brin on the forehead.

Kim's POV

I quickly get changed after feeling terrible all morning the nausea finally decided to subside. It's perfect timing too since Adam and I have an ultrasound in 20 minutes. I walk out throwing on the first outfit I saw that matches. Adam picks up his keys off the counter, and we head to med making it perfectly on time my name getting called ten seconds after our bums hit the chairs. We walk into the room where they briefly examine me before performing an ultrasound. "Okay it looks as though you are around 14 weeks along, and the baby looks good and healthy, right weight and size, we'll have you back in 3 weeks for a check-up, but everything looks really good." The doc says and I smile putting my shirt down. Adam helps me off the bed and we walk out together.

Hailey's POV

I'm at home rifling through my closest looking for my favourite dress. Even with what feels like every piece of clothing ever scattered across my floor I can't find it. I walk into the bathroom and there it is hanging up. "I am an Idiot." I say to myself getting mad at all the time I've wasted plus the mess I've made. I walk back into my bedroom and hang up all my dresses before putting my shirts and pants back in the draws before getting ready for my date. I hear a knock on the door, and I walk out and open it. I see Marcus waiting with a very nice outfit on. "You look stunning." Marcus says and I kiss him. "You don't look to bad yourself." I say flirtatiously before locking up the apartment and heading down to his car. He opens the door for me, and I sit. "So will you tell me where we are going?" I ask. "Do you trust me." He asks and I nod. "Well then trust me that it'll be worth the wait." He says and I smile. We drive for the next few minutes talking about the most random things. Although it's only been a few weeks I can already tell this guy is different from the others I've dated since Jay. With the other guys we never went back on second dates, but Marcus is different. He gets me, and we had this connection from the moment we laid eyes on each other. We stop just outside the Sears tower, and I look over at Marcus. "You didn't." I say and he smiles before jumping out and opening my door for me before passing his keys over to valet. Our hands brush against each other's before the interlock as we walk in and head for the elevators to the top floor restaurant. When we get there, we sit down next to a window that gives us an amazing bird's eye view of Chicago. We order food and eat whilst talking, him asking me about some of my police stories and I ask about his best cases he's won for the state. After desert we walk out together and pick up his car. I kiss him as we get in and he drives around the corner to a vacant lot. When he parks up he begins to kiss me and I kiss him back, we continue to make out coming up for air every minute or so until both our clothes are off and he is on top of me in the back seat of the car. 

AN: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I thought it would be fun to do something from Hailey's POV so tell me if you liked it and want more from her POV and comment any characters from the story that you would like to see a POV from as well x :)