The Streak

3 months later

Delilah's POV

I open my eyes and feel Jay's arms rapped loosely around my waist and my bump. I look over at the clock and see 5:57 am on the clock. I wish I could stay there, but as usual I'm not up for even one minute and I need to pee. I swivel my head to kiss Jay on the head before climbing out of his loose grasp to walk groggily to the backroom. I go the bathroom and as I'm washing my hands, I hear Jay lazily groan, before the rusting of sheets as he turns over signalling to me he's up. I walk back into our bedroom and kiss Jay on the forehead before saying, "Good morning sleepy." Making him slightly chuckle before giving me a lazy kiss on the lips. I climb back into bed with him where we snuggle for a few minutes before his alarm goes off so he can go on his morning run. He gives me a kiss before standing up and changing into his sweats. He kisses me once more before heading out the door telling me he'll be back in half an hour.

40 minutes later

I wake up what seems like seconds later to a kiss on the forehead and slowly open my eyes to see Jay standing over me, freshly showered as his hair is still wet. "Good morning sleepy." He says softly to me before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Morning handsome." I say as he pulls away. I slowly roll my way out of bed before walking to the bathroom to pee again, before taking a quick shower.

Jay's POV

I walk into Brin's room to see if she's up yet and I see attempting to brush her hair into some sort of hairstyle. "Ugh." She says throwing the hairbrush in frustration. "What did that hairbrush ever do to you." I say sarcastically. "My hair isn't working; it has like a gazillion bumps." Brin says. "Okay well I am not no hair genius but maybe give your mum a crack at it when she gets out of the shower." I say and Brin nods. "Let's go make you some breakfast, well sort the hair out later okay." I say and Brin nods before walking over to hug me. "Can we have waffles?" Brin says looking up at me. "We can have whatever you want." I say. "Yay!" Brin says with a big smile. We walk into the kitchen and Lilah walks down the stairs with her hair out and wet in a pair of loose jeans and one of my hoodies. "Mom can you do my hair after breakfast." Brin asks. "Of course baby." Lilah says before giving Brin a hug and a kiss on the head before walking over to me and giving me a kiss on my lips. "I like that hoodie on you." I say with a smirk. "I like it on me too." Lilah says with a matching smirk making me chuckle slightly. "Im going to grab Imm, I can't believe she isn't up yet, this I like the longest she's slept like ever." Lilah says walking upstairs to Immie's room. She walks back down with holding a smiling Immie who when she sees me immediately says "I want down." And Lilah slowly lowers her to the floor so she can run towards me. I grab her and sweep her off the floor and into my arms. "Good morning missy." I say before giving her a kiss on the head. Lilah eats her waffles before collecting the plates up. "Babe I can do that." I say. "I know you can but I can help too you know." Lilah says loading them into the dishwasher. "Okay Brin baby come sit here and i'll do your hair." Lilah says tapping one of the stools at the breakfast bar and Brin sits.

30 Minutes later

Delilah's POV

After dropping the kids off at school Jay and I head off to the doctors to find out the genders off the little babies. We still haven't told anyone but Nat and Will even though we said we would tell a few others, but it just felt like a little secret that could be kept until we know the genders. We park up and walk into Med and Maggie checks us in before showing us to our room. We sit there full of anticipation. "Okay pretty boy any last-minute changes to your guesses?" I ask Jay. "Nope, I'm still sure it 1 of each. What about you?" Jay asks. "2 girls all the way!" I say with a slight chuckle before we hear a knock followed by the door to the exam room opening. Nat walks in and says hi excitedly to both of us like she hasn't see us in ages when in reality she saw us 3 days ago. We both give her a hug before we get started on the ultrasound. We both watch the monitors closely shooting glances at each other every few seconds, and I can't help but smiling teeth and all at him. "Okay here's baby A and it's a girl." Nat says and I smile over at Jay. Neither of our guesses are incorrect so far. Jay leans over to kiss me as Nat shifts the ultrasound probe to find Baby B's gender. "Okay and Baby B. Baby B is also a girl!" Nat says and I smile at Jay before giving him another kiss. "Congrats you guys." Nat says before giving us both a hug and then the images when they finish printing. Nat leaves the room after a round of goodbye's.

Jay's POV

I can't help myself but to smile at Lilah. Of course, I knew she would be right, she always is, always has been since the day I met her, and I love her for it. "You kept up your streak babe." I say. "What streak?" Lilah asks intrigued. "The streak of how your always right." I say and she raises her eyebrow at me before asking, "And what's bad about that mister?" "Nothing at all." I say before placing a soft kiss on her lips. We collect our things before heading out of med home where Stella and Kelly will soon also be.

AN: Sorry for the massive gaps in posting, there have been so many exams lately and I've honestly been so unmotivated but here's the chapter anyways