Chapter 18

"Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this..." I say to Neville as I take out my wand.

" Petrificus Totalus."

Neville is frozen and falls backwards onto the ground as I put my wand back.

Ron stares at me before he gulped," You're a little scary sometimes...you know that? Brilliant, but scary."

"Let's go." Harry walks by Neville " Sorry."

"Sorry." Hermione walked by.

" It's for your own good, you know." Ron said as we all left Neville on the cold floor.

We were all struggling to fit under the Invisibility cloak, sneaking along the corridor.

"Ow! You stood on my foot,Ron"

"Sorry, Hermione"

A flame lights. Hermione draws out her wand and points it at the door.

" Alohomora."

The door opens and we all sneak in.

"Wait a minute...he's...."

a blow of air, and the cape flutters off of us,making me jump.

"Sleeping." I sigh in relieve.

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp. "

We approach the sleeping dog.

"Uh. It's got horrible breath!" It's true what Ron said,it was horrendous.

"We have to move its paw." Harry was sounding kore crazy by the minute.

"What?!" Ron and I said together.

"Come on!" Harry grabs paw the paw, which is blocking the door.

" Okay. Push!" We strain but manage to move it. We open the door.

" I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out...Does it seem a bit...quiet?"

"The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione looked over at the harp.

"Ew! Yuck! Ugh." I look up to see drool had fallin on Ron's shoulder,I look up to see that Fluffy was awake.

I tapped Harry on the shoulder for him to look up and see Fluffy standing there. Fluffy barks and growls, thrashing. It breaks the harp and dives at the us.

"Jump! Go!" Jarry screamed making all of us jump through the trapdoor.

I gasp as I lands on some mushy black ropelike vines.

" Whoa. Lucky this plant-thing is here, really." I hear Ron say.

The plant begins to move towards me. The plant ties us up, wrapping around my legs and my neck.

"Relax," Hermione tells me.

I look down at the plant.

"Is this...?" I look at Hermione,it seems I'm right. I instantly relax and stay still.

"Stop moving, both of you." She looks over at Ron and Harry who were still struggling.

"This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster."

Ron was panicking," Kill us faster?! Oh, now I can relax!"

Hermione manages a smile at me as she is sucked down below.

"Hermione!!" Harry and Ron yelled.

" Now what are we gonna do?!"

These boys are stupid," Just relax!" I scream at them as I fell through the veins.