Like an axe

I wake up with my breathing hitched. I'm going to be sick. I try to stand up from my bed but when my feet hit the ground my legs give in under me. I fall to my knees and I hear Hermione grown. I say her name loudly which was enough for her to wake up.

In a few milliseconds, she's by my side. I can't breath. I can't breath. Every ounce of energy is drained from my body and I feel the ringing in my ear. My vision is blurry and the few contents of my stomach is across the floor.

Everything goes black in front of me, except a light. A light from a wand. A horrendous sound rings in my ears and my head feels pike it's going to explode. My hands rush to my ears but it doesn't help with the pain this sound causes. It feels like my hair was set on fire on top of my head and I squeeze my eyes shut. The pain goes away for a second but then returns,over and over and over. Like I'm being hit by an axe repeatedly,causing damage to my brain as I'm still alive feeling every hit.

I try to hold in the pain but before I know it,I scream. I scream as loud as my lungs allow me too. My throat starts to burn from the scream and even my cheeks hurt. My head start to feel light from the scream and I feel my body weaken further.

Before I realise what's going on, I'm in Dumbledore's office. Beside Harry. I look down at my hands. Lighting scars cover my arms in red marks,looking like I was hit my lightning or scratched my evil forces.

Harry is drenched in sweat and his breathing is worse than mine. The pain is gone but my body still feels pike I thrown of a mountain and managed to survive.

"In the dream ,were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asks and I quickly realize that he's talking to Harry,"Neither,I...It w..." Hardy stutters but he gives up on his sentence,"Professor,will you please just tell me what's happening" Harry begs.

Dumbledore adress a painting explaining the situation,"Arthur is on gaurd duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people" "Sir" I try to get his attention.

Dumbledore ignores me at talks to another painting. Telling him to go to Grimauld Place,"and tell them Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children would be arriving soon by Portkey"

"Professor"I try again. While the first painting talks to Dumbledore,I look around me,all of the Weasley's are here. I have to thank Ginny later. I vividly remember her helping Hermione to carry me here.

"What's more,the dark lord failed too acquire it" The painting says which triggers my curiosity.

Then I'm hit in my head again and I double forward. I hear Harry scream at Dumbledore,"Look at me!" Professor McGonagall is by my side but as soon as Harry's voice echo's its gone. Like it was never there. "What's happening to us?"