here with me

"I let her do that" Ron walks towards us. "Good manners Ron" I laugh at him. Fred nods at him and I look over to see all the girls surrounding Hermione,she giggled and I can't help the smile forming on my face.

One for one,for the next few days, Umbridge would interrogate me multiple times. My hands were mutilated and I couldn't drink anymore of her disgusting tee.

We all practice the disarming spell again. I look at Valerie and she looks at me. "Expelliarmus!" We both yell at exactly the same tims. Both our wands disappear near Fred and George nearby.

I go to pick up our wands and I see Harry lifting Cho's hand to help her with the lifting spell,as Nigel flies in the air. Ron looks at hom and he looks at Ron. I turn around to walk back to Val but as I look for her,I find her being help company by Fred.

I help Fred,George and Val sneak chocolates to Filch as he sat infront of the wall with his cat. He opens them up and almost eats all of them at once. He runs away as boils form on his face.

"Working hard is important but there's something that matters even more. Believing in yourself." Harry says as he adjusts Val wand,he looks at the damage her spell had just created and seems to be satisfied with my little sister.

"Think of it this way" he continues" every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now. Students. If they can do it why not us"

"Stupefy!" "Expelliarmus!" Students yell as the dummy flies towards them. "Expelliarmus!" Val yells,"Expelliarmus!", Luna makes the dummy turn.

Before I realise it,the dummy is heading straight towards me,"I close my eyes and flinch for some reason,"Reducto!" I yell. The moment I open my eyes, everyone is staring at me. I look to the ground to see the dummy's left overs,ash.

Everytime I turn my head Cho and Harry are having a moment. I look back as the nauseating feeling grows. "Expelliarmus!" I hear Neville followed by wood falling to the ground. I run toward him and give him a hug. After all his struggling, he's done it. "So, that's it for this lesson. Now, we're not going to be meeting again until agter the holidays" the students groan and I take Hermione's hand. I squeeze it,she looks at me and smiles.

"So just keep practicing on your own as best you can. And well doen everyone,great work" I start to applaud and everyone joins me. I wall towards the board with Cedric's picture,he has the sweater on that his Dad gave me. I look in the mirror to see Harry approaching me. "Are you alright. You haven't been yourself ever since Cedric...", "Yeah, I'm fine" I quickly answer.

I don't want him to say it out loud. "Do you think that,mayne if Cedric knew everything that you've taught us maybe he would've,still been here with me?"