Chapter 62

"oh no,you don't,sonny!" Moody yells as he suddenly appears. A yellow light is casted through air landing straight on Malfoy's chest. He looks like a human wirlwind as he spins to the ground into a ferret.

"That will teach you to curse someone when their back is turned" Moody yells. I didn't even know he wanted to curse me but it makes me happy for once that Moody was here.

"You stinking, cowardly, scummy,back-shooting--" Moody is pointing his wand at the ferret making it go up and down,until professor McGonagall comes running,"Professor Moody..
What are tou doing?" She asks as she comes too a stand stil, finally taking in the scene.

"Teaching" he vaguely reply,I look at Harry beside me and he's almost breathless from laughing to hard while Val has a terrified expression on her face.

"Is that a student?" McGonagall finally catches on after the ferret is still going up and down into the hair.

"Technically, it's a ferret." He continues his abuse.

Moody lifts the ferret higher into the air and pulls at Crabbe's pants and lowering the ferret into his pants.

I hear Cedric's laugh from the other side of the ground. It's a beautiful sound. I've never heard it before.

Goyle freaks out and quickly go over to help Crabbe get the ferret out. As they both scream,Goyle jumps back holding onto his hand. The ferret must have bit him.

Moody turns over at us and winks,making Harry and I burst into laughter.

The ferret escapes Crabbe's pants by his foot an scurries across the leaves on the ground until professor McGonagall points her wand and turns it back into a annoying, seemingly human,person.

Draco turns to Moody and immediately backs off,his hair is even more of a mess than he is.

"Mu father will hear about his!", Draco yells as he backs up,"is that a threat?" Moody approaches him until they are both running around the tree, Draco was sitting in mere minutes before.

Professor McGonagall immediately stops Moody in his tracks by yelling his name. He stops to my amazement,"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair,boy!" Val and the rest of Malfoy's friend have now ran after him and it looks like McGonagall is hoing to tear Moody to shreds.

"Alastor" she sternly tries to get his attention while he's still yelling at Malfoy,"Alastor,we never use transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Dumbledore told you that" she points her wand into Moody's face.

He looks defeated but still has his attitude and mood," He might've mentioned it." He speaks in a low tone.

"You will do well to remember it" McGonagall finishes as she turns and walks away. As she's shooing the other onlookers away Moody pulls his face into a disgusted look making me laugh even more.

I see Cedric as he walks away. He always manages to get my attention.

"You,come with me" Moody speaks to Harry as he starts to walk off. Harry follows after I tell him to fill me in on the details later.

(Merry Christmas 🎄)