Chapter 77

"That's moody. But then who's..." I look toward the man in the chair. I walk closer to get a look at him while Snape opens the man's canister,"polyjuice potion" he confirmed my previous suspicions. "That's who's beem steeling your things, Professor" I reply as I look into the man's eyes.

His body shakes into it's true form
Truely disgusting sight since he's been using the potion for months. The man leaps at me and Dumbledore takes him off immediately. "Barty Crouch Jr"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" the man lifts his shirt too reveal the dark mark.

"Your arms" Dumbledore takes Harry where he has cut on his right arm where the mans dark mark sits. Snape takes mine and lift the clothing to reveal a scar left over by a cut that I've never had,on the same place as Harry's.

"You know what this means, don't you? He's back. Lord Voldemort had returned. " The man whispers.

Harry apologizes for some reason and Dumbledore sends McGonagall away to get in touch with Azkaban.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
We all sat in the great hall. Tears streaming down my face as Harry on to my right hand and Ron my left,"today,we acknowledge a really terrible loss" Dumbledore starts," Cedric Diggory was,as you all know, exceptionally hard working..."

He walks to the front,"infinitely fair minded....and most importantly a fierce,fierce friend. Now,I think therefore,you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort! The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so,I think,would be am insult to his memory"

I let go of Harry and Ron's hands as I stood up to walk out. I couldn't help the sobs escaping my body. I open the doors to find Mr Diggory, Cedric's dad. "I wanted to give you these" he picks up a bag from the ground and hands it to me.."Cedric would want you to have them. Last thing" he hold out a yellow material, Cedric's Jersey from the day he died. There's a small tear but I take it from him,I give him a hug, thanking him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I watch out as everyone greets the new friends they made this year. Hermione takes something from Viktor and he walks off.

I have no one to say goodbye. I walk with Harry as we look out onto the countless people. The canons roar and everyone cheers as the Beauxbaton girls make their way off the grounds.

Ron jumps over the small wall and sits down as Hermione walks around. I stand next to Harry,"do you think we'll ever have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" I ask and soft laughter escapes everyone's lips.

"No" Harry and Hermione say together.

"No"I don't think so. Oh well, what's life without a few dragons?" Ron replies. We all walk off but turn to see Hermione stuck in her thoughts,"Everything's going to change now, isn't it?"

Harry walks over to her and puts his hand on her shoulder,"yes" Hermione accepts this,"promise you'll write this summer. All three of you!" She walk in between Harry and Ron. "I won't. You know I won't" Ron laughs. He always writes to me.

"Harry will, won't you?" She leans into Harry,"every week" he smiles.

Hermione laughs as we gaze at the pegasus leaving what they knew as home. My home.