Iron Belly

"Thieves,you gave up the-"

"Imperio" Ron copies what I did earlier and he immediately shuts his mouth.

A loud roaring can be hear,"That's a..."  I begin,"Dragon" Ron finishes my sentence. I shiver closer to Harry at the sound of the noise.

We walk closer to the source of the sound and as I peer first around the corner,I notice an Iron-Belly. It's massive but beautiful all the same. Chains are wrapped around its body.

"Bloody hell" Ron reacts as his eyes find the dragon," That's the Ukrainian Iron-Belly"

Harry takes a weird looking device from Griphook. The dragon quickly notices us but as I look closely at it,its eyes are damaged and I think its blind. Griphook starts shaking the device and a horrible sound escapes it.

"It's been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise" Griphook explains are Harry shakes the object and I hold on to his hand tightly. Griphook smiles and I hear Hermione's voice infront of me,"That's barbaric" I agree. It's horrible what they did to this beautiful creature.

I sound like Hagrid.

The dragon screeches as we walk past and I try my hardest not to cry.

Griphook takes the Goblins hand and pushes it against the vault,which makes it open. The dragon is still roaring. We sneak in just as flames light up around us. The vault locks it self in beautiful chains intertwining.

I try to look around the vault but can't see anything,"Lumos" my wand lights up and Harry follows. Everything Gold is stacked to the high ceiling,"Blimey" I hear ron and I can't help the chuckle escaping my mouth.

We slowly start to walk through the vault,"Accio Horcruxe" Hermione tries and I look around at her,"Really?" I smile and she says that it's wort a try,"That tipe of magic won't work in here" Griphook tells her.

"Is it in here, Harry? Can you feel anything?", Ron asks him but I'm the one to answer as I notice low screeching,almost impossible to hear. I look up at the top of vault,a cup,"It is"

Just as Hermione gasp,stell clatters to the floor and she jumps back. I look down at the ring that fell as it multiplies repeatedly,like cells in the human body,one too two than four than eight.

"That's it. Up there" Harry brings my attention back to the cup. I look back as a plate and goblet falls to the ground and start multiplying,"They added the Gemini curse. We'll drown in gold, literally. Harry,you have to get up there" I turn to him.

"Give me the sword!" Harry yells and I take the sword out of Hermione's bag around me waist and hand it over.

"Don't touch anything!" I yell and everyone goes still. I try not to look at Harry as he climbs up the mountain of gold objects. It goes silent and when I turn around, there's no Harry. Until he jumps through and throws the cup my way.

I'm too late to catch it and when I don't hear it fall,I turn around to see Griphook holding it firmly in his hand.

(Authors note:Thank you all so much for reading and voting. I appreciate you all so much<3 Home is almost at 1000 reads and I can't believe so many people are adding it to their libraries and voting. Pleas,Please comment on the parts you love and leave me a few of your opinions❤️You are all amazing thank you )