Stolen

Ron walks beside me and he nudges me as Hermione gives Harry a sip of water. They are...close. Ron and I hid on one side of a barn and Harry and Hermione the other. He looks at Harry with hatred now and my heart had broken way before.

If he didn't want me anymore he could just tell me. Ron and I stomped ahead of Harry and Hermione through a trailer park,which was completely abandoned. Hermione changes Ron's bandages and I sit next to him,still reading the book.

"He doesn't know what he's doing,does he?" Ron asks Hermione.

"None of us do" I look up at to where Harry is standing far away from us,far away from me.

I sit beside Ron,where he was laying on his bed. The sound of the scissors cutting,calm me. Hermione was cutting Harry's insanely long hair.

"Oh,my Gosh" I hear Hermione. "What?" I heat Harry ask.

"I'll tell you in a minute" she says further away from us.

"Maybe tell my now" Harry returns.

"The Sword of Gryffindor", I hear Hermione again. Ron sits up onto his one elbow and I look at him. He rolls his eyes and sit up completely beside me as we listen closely.

"It's Goblin made"

"Brilliant"

"No,you don't understand. Dirt and rust have no effect on the blade. It only takes in that which makes it stronger. Harry,you already destroyed one Horcrux,right? Tom Riddles diary in the chamber of secrets"

"With a basilisk fang. If you tell me  you've got one of those in that bloody beaded bag of yours..."

"Don't you see? In the chamber of secrets,you stabbed the basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor. It's blade is impregnated with basilisk venom"

Ron  stands up and I follow him. The conversation continues but I completely ignore them. Ron takes out his Dilumator and the lights go out in the tent,the voices shush and Ron reveals himself. I stand behind him,"The sword was stolen. Yeah. I'm still here. And so is Ella.
But you two carry on. Don't let us spoil the fun."

I look at Harry who turns in his seat to look at us,"what's wrong?"

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong" Ron replies.

I can't help the words escaping my mouth,"Not according to you, anyway"

"If you got something to say don't be shy. Spit it out"

"Alright, I'll spit it out,but don't be expect me to be grateful, just because now there's another damn thing we gotta find" Ron spits out like Harry said.

"I thought you two knew what you signed up for" he breaks my heart.

"Yeah. I thought I did ,too" Ron worsens it.

"Well, I'm sorry ,but I don't quite understand" Harry stands up and walks towards us. We turn to look at him even though I can barely make eye contact with him,"Which part of this isn't living up to your expectations? Did you think we were gonna be staying in a five-star hotel? Finding a Horcrux every other day? You thought you'd be back with your mum by Christmas?"