Chapter 76

The feeling returns and next thing I know I'm indulged by blackness. I hear people yell my name as I'm pulled from the deepness. "What happened?" I ask Ron who pulls me up and helps me toward a seat.

"You went rigid" he hands me a glass of water and I drink all of it in one gulp as Madam Pomfrey makes her way towards me. "I never said it back" I say out loud to myself.

I never told Cedric that I love him back.

Harry's POV

White lights explode from Voldemort's wand and four figures materialize beside me.

I see Cedric before I hear my father's voice behind me,"Harry ,when the connection is broken you must get to the portkey. We can linger for a moment to give you some time,but only a moment. Do you understand?" I nod my head at him.

"Harry,take my body back,will you?" Cedric speaks to me directly,"take my body back to Ella" he beggs,"tell her she didn't have to say it."

"Let go. Sweetheart, you're ready. Let go! Let go!" My mum yell at me. I take my chances as I let go and reach for Cedric's body while taking the cup into my hands.

Ella's POV

I make my way to the front where I heard a scream and sobbing. Fleur stands up and she's instantly in tears.

"What is it?" I start crying.

I run towards the red jersey saying Potter and as I fall to my knees I see Cedric's lifeless body. "No,no,no,no,no...I didn't say it back" I cup his cheeks as I search for the pretty boy I fell in love with,but no luck. I sob into Cedric's chest with Harry crying into his shoulder.

Almost everyone starts to make it to the front and I still hear celebrating behind me. Dumbledore appears and tries to remove Harry from Cedric's body but it doesn't work. Harry and I cling to the yellow jersey.

"For God's sake, Dumbledore, what's happened?" I hear Fudge's voice through my sobs. "He's back. He's back. Voldemort's back. Cedric,he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him,not there" Harry cries as Dumbledore assures him it's alright.

"He's home. You both are." Dumbledore tells Harry.

"Keep everyone in their seats. A boy has just beem killed." "The body must be moved Dumbledore. There are too many people." Before I know it I'm stripped from Cedric's body by Snape and Harry by Moody. I could hear Cedric's dad cry out to his son,making my sobs louder.

I break free from Snape's grasp and run towards Dumbledore,"it's Moody professor!" I yell and he immediately understood. We all run towards the direction Harry disappeared too.

Someone has to pay for Cedric's death. "Expeliarmes!", Dumbledore yells the moment we burst through the door. I push past everyone and immediately run into Harry's arms. "Severus" Dumbledore says as Snape throws a liquid down Moody's throat.

"Do you know who I am?", Dumbledore asks.

"Albus Dumbledore" the man answers.

"Are you Alastor Moody? Are you?"

"No" the man chokes.

"Is he in this room? Is he in this room?" Dumbledore shakes the man side to side to side to get answers out of him,the man looks towards the chest. Dumbledore shoos us away and Harry and I stand against the wall.

Snape opens the chest only to reveal several other chest opening one by one,until the last one opens at the very top.

"You alright, Alastor?", Dumbledore leans over and look into the deep hole,"I'm sorry, Albus." The voice echos.