Chapter 59

"I'm not ready for this Sirius"

"You don't have a choice."

We both turn around to see a shadow approaching,"someone's coming" I mutter quickly as we both stand up,"keep your friends close Harry," is the last thing heard before Ron enters the room.

"Who we're you guys talking to you?" Ron seems annoyed. He looks at me,"no one" I look st Harry as the words fall from my mouth.

"Who says we were talking to anyone?" Harry looks at Ron,"I hear 3 voices" Ron keeps going.

"Maybe you're imagining things. Wouldn't be the first time." Harry is starting something.

"You're probably just practising for your next interview I expect. I don't think Cedric would like you being alone with Harry,Ella"

"Piss of" I harshly say to Ron. He has no right to be talking to me like that. I did nothing to him and I'm surely not taking sides in thier stupid little fights.

Harry turns around too the fireplace again but my thoughts are confirmed when he walks past me to the stairs. Leaving me alone in the room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sit with my feet in the water as Neville observes plants in his hand and Harry sits against a tree. A "amazing escapes Neville's lips every 5 seconds until he's stopped by Harry. I glare at Harry so he would leave Neville alone. He apologizes because he is the sweet, innocent Neville.

It seems like Harry is a little low on friends since he's been spending time with Neville. I've even been avoiding Cedric so Hardy wouldn't feel so alone.

"Magical water plants of the highland lochs?" Harry reads off of the books in his hand.

Neville explains that Moody gave it to him after having him watch a spider being tortured by the same curse his parents were. Neville looks beyond Harry and waves his arm in the air,we turn around to see Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

Harry pulls me by my hand helping me up as Hermione approaches us.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean told Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione stutters a little but manage. "What?" Harry and I say in unison.

Hermione walks back to Ron and Ginny and again towards us.

"Dean was told by Parvati that...please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you. " She turns around only for Harry to open his big mouth,"well you can tell Ronald...""- I'm not an owl!" Hermione screams at him making his face twist in shock.

She looks at me before intertwining her arm with Ginny's. I miss her. She's my best friend.

Ron leaves,looking back at me.

"You two need to figure this out..." I tell him before we have to leave.