Grawp

"I'm sorry to be so mysterious,you four" Hagrid sounds like he's going to tell us, finally,"I wouldn't be bothering you at all with it,but with Dumbledore gone... I'll likely be getting the sack any day now,. And I just can't leave without telling someone about him"

The thought of Hagrid gone makes my heart ache. Hagrid looks sad and like he'll tear up any second. The tree start too rumble and it sounds like an earthquake starting below our feet. I look up to see a huge man,a giant. I take a step back but I still feel Harry's hand in mine,making me stand still and calm down.

"Down here,you great buffoon!" The birds chirp has Hagrid calls the man. My body trembles and I'll be lying is I said I wasn't afraid. The man takes a few steps toward us and almost hits me as he grabs a bird in his bare hands,we run a little backwards to get a little away from him "Oh,Grawpy. Brought you some company" we all look up at the sight.

The man looks down at us and them starts to run towards us at dull speed,we run backward and before he crushes me, it's pulled backwards. I ses a rope tied around it's body,"I couldn't just leave him,because he's my brother"

"Blimey" Ron reacts. "Well,half brother, really" Hagrid explains further. Giants are dangerous. Clearly,"he's completely harmless, just like I said" The giant leans down to us,"little high-spireted,is all" I stumble backwards and with the luck we have Hermione gets picked up the Grawp in the one hand and I'm picked up in the other.

Harry is forced to let go of my hand as Hagrid yells for Grawp,"Grawpy,that is not polite!" Hermione and I scream as Ron tells Hagrid to do something. Hagrid talks to Grawp bit Grawpy doesn't do anything.

Ron runs towards the giant with a branches and hits it against his leg but nothing happens. Ron is kicked backwards and falls to the ground. Grawps hand tightens around my body and the oxygen is pushed out of me as if I'm some squishy doll.

"Grawp!" Hermione yells. "Put us down!" She points into his face. He looks sorry and I can't help but feel a little sorry for him. To be on the other side of Hermione's harsh tone can do a number on someone. "Now!"

Grawp reaches to the ground and I feel better the moment my feet the ground. Ron and Harry look amazed and Hagrid happy. I take a sharp inhale as Hermione holds her arm. "He's got a firm grip" I say with my lungs burning.

"I think you've got an admirer" Harry says as Grawp rushes through a bunch on rubbish on the ground. "You should stay away from her alright?!" Ron yells. Grawp hold the front part of a bicycle in his hand and dings the bell. He hands it too Hermione who reluctantly takes it.

After a few seconds Hermione dings the bell too as a sign of friendship. Grawp smiles,making me smile. Hagrid looks happy. "He gets his own food and all. It's company he'll be needing when I'm gone" Grawp sits down making the ground shake as Hagrid tells us what to do,"you'll look after him, won't you?" Hermione and I smile and the creature and Ron seems a little mad about it but he doesn't have the guts to speak up.

"I'm the only family he's got" Harry nods his head. We know this all to well...