July 31

I slowly stand up from my seat. Kneel to the ground and pretend to fasten my boots' laces. Harry tries to grab my hand but my hand reaches into my boot where I draw my wand slowly. Hermione keeps talking and as I stare at the men I see them draw their wands.

"Stupify!" I yell first as I jump to the ground,I miss the man as Harry yelled before hand making them notice me.

Harry pushes me to the floor to the side. "Stupify!" Harry jumps up and I hear Hermione's scream.

"Expul so!" The dark haired man cast at me as I stand up,"Protego!" The shield stops the spell.

Hermione breaks glass above the mans head with a spell as I jump forward,"Petrificus Totalus!" The man thuds on the ground. The waitress comes through the door and Hermione tells her to leave.

Ron gets the lights as I walk to the door,"colloportus" I nearly whisper. The door locks and it won't be able to be opened again unless I'm the one to reverse it.

We walk behind the counter,"This ones name is Rowl." Harry says as he looks down at the blond man.

"He was on the Astronomy tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore" I look at Harry,I don't know if he knew that I saw it happen but I guess he does now.

"This is Dolohov" Ron says from behind the counter,"I recognise him from the wanted posters. So,what are we going to do with you,eh?" Ron glares at the stunned man,"Kill us if it were turned around , wouldn't you?" Ron says with hate coursing through his tone.

"If we kill them, they'll know we were here" Harry says as I walk closer to him, holding on to his arm. " Ron" Hermione says surprised and a little betrayed. Ron tries to justify it by bringing Mad-Eye into it. I know she hates the idea of us killing people,I do too but sometimes it's the only way to survive,except...,"Erase their memories" I look up at Harry.

"Hemione? You're better at memory charms" I turn to look at her,she looks horrified. Ron walks to her and caress the blood from her cheek,"what she said" he looks toward the man as he stands beside Harry.

I can see it kills Hermione as she does the spell. I reverse my spell on the door and we rush out,onto the street.

"How is it they know we were there?" Harry pants. "Maybe you still have the Trace on you?" Hermione comments.

"Can't be. Trace breaks at 17. It's Wizarding law." "I don't think any laws still exist,Ron. Look at the world" I reply to him. I jog a little next ti Harry as I braid my arm around his,"Happy birthday" He smiles down at me and I plant a kiss on his cheek.

Hermione gasps making us all stop,"We didn't celebrate your birthday,Harry. Ella and I,we prepared a cake. We were going ti bring it out at the end of the wedding"

"Hermione honestly,I appreciate the thought,but really,given the fact that we were almost killed by a couple of Death Eaters a few minutes ago..." Harry rudely says,"Don't be mean" I nudge him.

"Right, Perspective" she sighs.

"We need to het of the streets, somewhere safe" Ron finally stops the conversation.