Chapter 63

I walk towards the library to do a little studying before I'm overwhelmed by the tournament. I walk in and it seems I'm completely alone,it is a beautiful day so I guess everyone is enjoying it another way than I am.

I haven't really had time to study or do homework at all since school started. I keep falling asleep or giving up because I'm burnt out. I also spend some time drawing to feel more creative but all I could draw was that stupid Triwizard Cup.

This whole situation is scary and I haven't even talked to Fleur yet. She did find me in the Grand staircase a few days ago and we talked mostly about my father and mom and Val was her favourite subject.

I turn the corner looking for a book that could maybe help Harry's situation while I'm deep into my thoughts. But no book,I only find a flustered Hermione with tomato coloured cheeks and Krum hanging onto her lips like his life depended on it. I quickly apologize and giggle as I walk out of the library giving them privacy once again. Even Hermione was falling in love and doing sneaky things that no one thought she would do.

Do I? Am I in love? I don't know how I currently feel about Harry since he did friendzone me last year but I know I love him. Or maybe loved.

But Cedric was something different...

I walk into the common room to find Harry on the couch. The moment I step into the room he stands up and walks towards me,"Moody told me what to do" "Okay,just don't get yourself killed...please" I basically beg.

The door to the common room swings open and in steps a brown,curly head girl. She looks up to see me and then down at the floor again while she walks up the stairs to our room hiding her smile.

"What's with Hermione" Harry asks me noticing my smile. "Oh,she doesn't kiss and tell"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was woken up by Hermione,she was very nervous and she's been a little awkward since I caught her snogging Viktor Krum. I put on the outfit that Fleur chose a few days ago,even though we don't talk alot,I know where the Ravenclaw common room is and I usually find her outside of it. She gave me the outfit saying it made her think of me.

Hermione and I walk down to where the first task will be held with Ron and Ginny

Hermione and I walk down to where the first task will be held with Ron and Ginny. Ginny did annoy me a little bit since I found out about her crush on Harry but since Harry didn't want me either I sort of let it go. We walk by the tent the Champions were in and Hermione grabbed my hand as she made her way towards it.

"We'll catch up with you!" I yell to Ron and his sister since it didn't look like Hermione was going to tell them.

We stand beside the tent as Hermione "psst" her way to getting Harry's attention. She succeeds,"Harry is that you?" "Yeah" his voice is heard on the other side.

"How are you feeling? Okay?" She trembles.,"the key is to concentrate. After that,you just have to--" "battle a dragon" I cut Hermione off. This is serious and no amount of concentration was going to make things easier.

I sense Hermione's dread and she quickly finds her way into Harry's arms through the tents thick material that had a slit.