Chapter 41

"Go Harry!!!" Hermione yelled next to me and I followed her lead,"Go Harry!!!" Harry flied past us on his broomstick. I could see Fred and George in the air too,"HARRY!!!" Ron yelled too.

Everyone was soaked and it was a miracle that I could even see a few people in the air. I looked up into the clouds to where Harry flew into.

"Do you see him?" I questioned Hermione next to me. "No idea" she looked into the clouds only to look down again because of the heavy rain.

As I look back towards the sky I see a small figure give in to gravity. "Oh my-" I say as I place my hands in front of my mouth. Harry was slowly falling too his death.

Miraculously,he slows down and softly falls onto the grass.

"He looks a bit peaky" Ron comments,"peaky! What did you expect? He fell over 100 feet!" I reply.

"Come on Ron, Let's walk you up
to the Astronomy tower and see what you would look like?" The twins say.

"Probably a better than he normally does. How are you feeling?" I ask Harry as his eyes flutter open.

" I feel brilliant" he seems scared,shocked even.

"You gave us right good scare there, Mate" one of twins say but I'm not sure which one.

"What happened?"

"Oh, you fell of your broom" Ron answers.

"Really?
I meant the match, Who won?" Was he really worrying about the match?

"No one blames you, Harry
The Dementores aren't supposed to come inside the ground
Dumbledore was furious
As soon as he saved you,
He send them straight off", Hermione explains.

"There is something else
You should know too, Harry
When you fell...
Your broom.. It sort of blew into the wamping willow
Well, It's eh...", Ron reveals Harry's broomstick,or what was his broomstick. Harry's face falls and I could see it hurt him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Last call for Hogsmeade" I hear Filch yell towards the kids as I sat under the tree, overthinking life as usual. I feel like when Harry got hurt...I don't know what I would've done if it was serious. I think I might like,like him. I'm not going to admit it though. I'm still far too young to even start thinking about that but I still had my imagination.

Fred and George appear behind me,making me jump.

"Come on,Ella. Stop being so boring. We'll show you how to have a little more fun.", Fred stands in front of me holding out his hand,I take it as he helped me up.

I walk a little behind Fred as he looks over his shoulder and places his finger in front of his mouth, signalling to me that I should stay quiet and watch.

"Guys.. let me go", I hear Harry's voice but no Harry. I keep following Fred and George as I see them scoop something up I clearly couldn't see.

"Clever Harry
But not clever enough
Besides, we got a better way" they walk around the corner.

"Guys, I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade",

"We know. Don't worry, we'll get you there,We will show you a quicker way!" The twins say, finishing each others sentences.

"If you pipe down. Let's see"

"Let me go.. Come on guys!"

"Now Harry, Come and join the big boys" they sit Harry down on a step,taking the cloak off of him.

I sit down next to Harry as the twins shove a piece of parchment in his hands,"Whats this rubbish?" "Whats this rubbish he says!" The twins look at each other and then back at Harry.

"That is the secret to our success
It is a wrench giving it to you, believe me!
But we decided,
Your needs are greater that ours
George, if you will.." George takes out his wand and taps the parchment,"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

I look at the parchment as I take it out of Harry's,"Messrs Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs
Are proud to present
The Marauder's map" I read,"Hang on...This is Hogwarts!
And that... no. Is that really...?"

"Dumbledore"
"In his study"
"Pacing, He does that often" they confirm my thoughts.

"So you mean this map shows
Everyone"

".. Everyone
Where they are, what they are doing,
Every minute of every day!" The twins make me crazy with them finishing each others sentences.

"Brilliant, Where did you get?" Harry takes it back from me and stares at it. I know he isn't going to ONLY use it to go out to Hogsmeade.

"Nicked it of Filch's office, Of course
First year
Now listening, there are 7 secret
Passage ways out of the castle
We recommend...
This one" they point to a place on the map,"The One-eyed Witch Passageway
It will lead you straight to Honeydukes Celler
We best hurry, Filch is heading this way
And do not forget you are done
Just give it a tap and say: Mischief Managed
Otherwise anyone can read it"

"Brilliant, come one" Harry takes my hand and runs off pulling me with him. I look back at Fred and George who had the biggest and most annoying smiles on their faces.

°°°°°°°

Harry and I walked underneath the invisibility cloak. Both of us could barely fit underneath it. We walked to where we last saw Hermione and Ron,and it seemed like we made it in time to hear Draco's great speech,"Well, well,
Look whose here?
You two shopping for your new dream home
A bit grand for you, is'nt it , Weaselbie?
Don't you family sleep in..
One room." What? "Shut Your mouth, Malfoy" Ron tries to stand up for himself.

"Uhh, Not very friendly
Boy, I think this time teach Weaselbie,How to respect his superiors" Draco adjust his jacket as Hermione steps in front of Ron. Uggh I know this girl is in love,she just has to admit it to herself,"hope you don't mean yourself?", Hermione spat back.

"How dare you talk to me?
Filthy Little Mudblood" that was it,I crouch down to the ground and pick up a hand full of snow and throw it right into Draco's face.

"Who is there?" Right as Draco says this Harry's starts his torture. He pulls down Goyle's pants as I throw more snowballs.

Draco,Crabbe and Goyle yell back and forth for help but then give and run away. Harry and I stand behind Ron and Hermione , Harry messes with Ron's hat and I mess with Hermione's hair.

"Harry! Ella!" Hermione yells.

Harry takes the invisibility cloak off of us and we all burst into laughter.