Extension

Two large lights make their way towards me but as our feet hit the ground Hermione almost pulls us over the railing. It was a bus and what a way that would've been to die,not being killed by a death eater or Voldemort himself but a stupid Muggle vehicle.

I finally breath as the bus hoots past us. Hermione leads the way through the busy street and I can feel people's stares. Harry walks infront of me and he momentarily looks at me and takes my hand without questioning.

"Where are we?" Ron yells over the busy noises around us,"Shaftesbury avenue" Hermione turns around,"I used to come to the theater here with Mum and Dad. I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped in my head." We catch up to her.

"This way" she leads further. We turn down a dark Alley with no people. We walk a little down,"We need to change" Hermione opens her small bag that she's beem carrying ever since I walked out of her home with her. I had put an extension charm on it, just to seem cool at the beginning of summer but Hermione had kept it on.

We huddle around each other as Hermione digs her entire arm into the bag,"How the ruddy?" Ron mutters as she pulls out a pair of clothes and hands them to Ron and Harry.

"Undetectable Extension Charm" she smiles at me. "You're amazing you are" she laughs,"It wasn't me" she looks at me.

"You?" Harry follows her gaze,"don't look so surprised. I was just messing around with spells I read about" I laugh at the fact he doesn't believe in me at all.

"Always the tone of surprise" Hermione smirks as the sound of books clattering makes Ron raise his eyebrow at her,"that'll be the books" Hermione and I say together.

We quickly change and we watch our backs as we almost run into a coffee shop. It's entirely empty and I hear food sizzling.

"What about all the people at the wedding? Do you think we should go back?" Harry asks as he lets go of my hand under the table and rests them on the table. "They were after you, Harry" I look at him. He always cares to much about others and never puts himself first. "We'd out everyone in danger by going back" Ron agrees with me.

Hermione agrees too as the waitress clears her throat,"Coffee?", Her bad music burst through her headphones as Hermione answers her first,"Cappuccino,please"

The waitress asks Ron,"What she said", he stutters,"same" Harry says as she looks at him.

"You?" She asks me,"black coffee" I say sort of rudely. "What's a cappuccino?" Ron whispers across the table and I lift my shoulders to indicate ,"I have no idea"

"So,where do we go from here? Leaky cauldron?" Ron leans closer to Harry,"Too dangerous" I shake my head. "If Voldemort really has taken over the ministry,then none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding would've gone underground,into hiding" Hermione says nervously.

I can tell Hermione is anxious. "My rucksack with all my things . I've left it at the Burrow" Harry says, Hermione shakes her head as two men walk in, grabbing my attention. They're dressed in blue overalls and are carrying tool boxes.