Sectumsempra

Lavender runs of as she hears Ron mumble Hermione's name in his sleep. Harry and I chuckle as Dumbledore comments of the sting of love. Ginny walks by Harry,"about time don't you think?" Harry nods.

"Oh, shut up" Hermione looks at us as she smiles. "Harry,could I talk to you...for a second" Harry nods and we walk out.

"I'm sorry,about the things I said. I'm not going to lie...I feel that way but I didn't mean to say it like that" I rush my words but Harry hugs me as the words leave my mouth fully.

°°°°°°°

We sit at the table eating,but I notice Ron stare across the room. Snow falls down over my face and into my hair and Hermione stops him. Harry is reading his book as Hermione tells Ron how he broke up with Lavender.

Hermione seems hurt that Ron doesn't remember anything from that night but I don't blame. I don't either. One Slytherin and a Gryffindor walks past me and I recognise the Slytherin as my sister,"Harry, it's Valerie" we both stand up at walk towards her.

Harry hold the book in his hand as we reach Val,"Valerie. How are you?" "I know your going to ask, Harry,but I don't know who cursed me. I've been trying to remember, honestly. But I just can't" she looks to the door of the Great Hall and starts to walk off. Harry and I see Draco and as we walk towards them,he takes Val's hand and walks faster. Draco looks like death. He's been crying.

We follow them towards the boys lavatory and I hear Val from inside trying to calm Draco down. His heavy breathing and pants are heard from outside.

Hardy walks in and I follow. I hear Draco's cries,"I know what you did Malfoy. You hexed her, didn't you?" Harry looks at Val and I know that this must break her heart. She looks at Draco,"You hexed me?" Draco doesn't look at her,only Harry and I. Draco is the first to cast a spell.

Harry pushes me out of the way and I see Val back up against the wall,"Leave!" I yell at Val.  It's fine if I get hurt but Val can't. She runs for it as Draco and Harry fire at each other,"Scildan!" I ye as I jump infront of Harry,protecting him from Draco's spells.

It gets quiet as Harry gets down on the ground. A spell misses Harry by inches and the moment harry finds Draco I'm alerted by a,"Sectumsempra!" I rush towards the water source. I see Harry slowly approaching Draco but I push past him.

I kneel down next to Draco as blood pools out of cuts made all over his body,"Oh my--Draco," I search for my wand but I must've let it fall to far. I hold Draco's cuts and I think of a spell,any spell. Draco is dying in front of my eyes.

I close my eyes and focus,this was the first time I'm trying this spell and it could work or I could kille the love of my sister's life.