Try outs

I finishes early,or maybe I gave up. I scan the room to see Hermione's air stand on all ends and she looks mad and frustrated. Seamus's face is hit with an explosion like usual and Dean chuckles.

We all stand and watch as Harry receives the vile of Liquid Luck. I wasn't going to use it so I'm happy that he got it. Slughorn said mine was in second to Harry and then Hermione but I think it's only because I copied Harry mostly.

Hermione and I spend most of the day studying and Ron had even try to encourage me to join the Gryffindor Quidditch team with him,to which I agreed. I know I won't make the team but Ron seems nervous and I would love to see him representing our house.

I decide to go for a walk to try and clear my mind of Harry and the never ending doom I seem to be in. I know that seems a little harsh bit it feels like a vicious cycle. I tell Harry how I feel,he rejects me,I move on,Cedric dies,He kisses me then kisses someone else and then follow me everywhere.

My mum always told me that if you love someone you'll let them go,but I think that's utter nonsense because maybe if Harry loved me he wouldn't have left me alone in the first place.

As I turn the corner I see Draco up ahead,no Valerie. He goes into the Room of Requirement,and I decide I'll wait just here until he returns to ask just what he's doing. After a few more minutes he exits,I walk hurriedly after him but as I turn the corner he did ,only moments before, he's gone.

Ron and I stand on the Quidditch pitch while everyone messes around behind us,"don't look so tense" I shove his shoulder. He gives me a weak smile and I can't help but feel a little bad for him. He's really nervous but probably because he actually wants to make the team. I hear Harry faintly talking over the noise behind us,but he's unsuccessful. I turn around and shove the nearest person,a boy with blonde hair and I smirk on his face,"Shut the hell up. Or would you like me to shut it for you?" He gives a quick terrifying look and quickly hush the people around him,which is doesn't work either. Until I hear Ginny yell,"Shut it!" I turn around and look at her,smiling. She smiles back and Harry thanks her.

"Alright,um..Now then,just remember, just because you made the team last year does jot guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?" Harry says awkwardly and starts to mutter. Ron stiffens up a little but I bump him so he could relax. "Good" Harry sighs.

I walk over to the brooms to pick one up as Harry walks over to me,"thanks" "what for?" "Trying out,I guess" He smiles and SK I smile back but it's a sort of awkward exchange. Harry pairs me and Cormack up. He'll try to block my shots at the hoops. Ginny helps me to get the hang of it but I quickly learn and catch up to her. I aim for the hoops but Cormack blocks each one,if I wanted to impress Harry, I'll have to do something.