One mustn't tell lies

The elevator takes us down to the courtrooms,"Bloody cold down here" Ron mutters. I nod my head in agreement since it's one hundred percent the truth. In mid summer you could still se your breath freeze and watch it slowly fall to the ground.

I hear a man talk about half bloods and his father. A man is explaining to aurors that there had been a mistake as they drag him past us.

Harry takes my hand and he leads me to the lightened room at the end of the hallway,which felt more like a tunnel.

I see a woman sitting in the middle of the familiar room. Umbridge on the elevated seat to tower over her victims. I see her Patronus,a cat, stretching it's legs next to Umbridge. As I enter the room completely,I see the dementors,the reason for the coldness down here.

Umbridge adresses the woman in the seat below her as I take a seat in the non-existant audience.   I look at the devil's neck as I feel it's attraction from the other side of the room.

I look at Harry,who isn't Harry at all. He nods his head, signalling to me to just sit still and not do anything to alarm her.

Ron stands next to the woman as Umbridge stares at her and lifts a wand as she speaks in her annoying voice. I try to stand up as Harry nears the heightened seat the devil is perched on but Hermione pulls me by my button up shirt down.

Harry is right next to the woman and Hermione tenses up as Harry draws his wand,"What on earth are you doing Albert?" She looks down at Harry with a confused look on her face.

"You're lying Dolores" I walk down from the seats. I stop right behind Harry and I draw my wand.

"And one mustn't tell lies" Harry says as his face bubbles to his usual dashing face that held a few scars he didn't want to get rid of.

She gasps but before she could properly react Harry sends a spell her way,"Stupify"

I jump up the podium and grab the necklace from Umbridges' neck as her head lay on her shoulder, she's completely stunned and out of it.

When my feet hit the ground,I notice the dementors coming right at us. I'm the last one standing in the room as I see my friends and boyfriend run towards the elevator without me. "Shit" I say loudly as I bolt towards them.

I see Ron turn around to look at me,he seems to be the only one to notice that I was left behind. We barely make it into the elevator before the dementors caught up.

When the railing shut I'm at front as the dementors hiss in my face,mere centimetres from me. I feel the happiness drain out of me but the thought of my mother saying she's proud of my actions encourages me to put my body into action,"Expecto Patronum" I think in my head as I point my wand at the dark creatures.

Two Patronuses chase them away,a lynx and a catch a glimpse on antlers.