The sword

"Why dis Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?" I lean closer to the Goblin. He stares into my eyes and I do the same. He doesn't blink at all,until he response,"it's complicated"

"The sword presented itself to us,in a moment of need" Harry says with his voice strong and load,"we didn't steal it"

"There is a identical sword in Bellatrix's vault,but it's a fake... isn't it?" I sit up straight,gaining my confidence to finally be apart if the conversation.

"It was placed there this past summer" He still stares at me.

"And she never suspected it was a fake?" Harry asks.

"The replica is very convincing. Only a goblin would recognise that this is the true sword of Gryffindor" he breaks eye contact with me to look at the sword.

"Who's the acquaintance?" Hermione speaks from across the room,next to Ron.

"A Hogwarts professor. As I understand it, he's now headmaster" he answers her.

"Snape?" Ron asks and I answer,"Snape. He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault"

"Why?" Ron asks again but I have no answer.

"There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts" Griphook grabs my attention,"And in Madam Lestrange's vault as well?" Harry ask what I was thinking.

"Perhaps" Griphook almost whispers.

"We need to get into Gringotts,into one of the vaults" I stand up.

"It is impossible"

"Alone,yes. But with you,no" Harry walks nearer go me,so he's standing over Griphook. Harry seems a lot taller as he stands next to me,making me feel his need to dominate over both of us. Only people taller is Hermione and Ron.

"Why should I help you?" Griphook doesn't give in.

"I have gold. Lot's of it" I try to convince him,but he doesn't agree to money. I stare him down for a few seconds,"You want the sword?" I ask in the highest voice I can make. "No"

I stomp out of the room and I hear footsteps following mine. A hand grabs onto my wrist,making me turn around to see who has that much bravery. I feel the cold sand underneath my feet as I stare into the Emerald green eyes,my favourite colour.

"Are you thinking there's a Horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?" I whisper so no one can hear me.

"Well she was terrified when she thought we had been in there" He doesn't whisper as soft as I do but enough for me to know that no one is listening to us.

"Terrified enough to almost kill me...she was asking what else you'd taken" I trail off.

"I bet you anything there's another Horcrux in there. Another piece of his soul. Let's find it ,kill it,and we're one step closer to killing him"

"How do you think we'll find it, exactly?" I use my best sarcasm voice,"How do you want to destroy it when you give Griphook the sword?"

"I'm still working on that part"