Ariana

"Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?" I ask Aberforth as I move closer to the plate of food and drinks.

"The Order is finished. You-know-who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves" I look at Aberforth with shock. Has everyone given up?

"We need to get into Hogwarts. Tonight" Harry spits out finally.

"Dumbledore gave us a job to do" I put down the empty mug I drank dry and move towards Harry,as I stand infront of him,he lifts his thumb to the corner of my mouth. He swipe at the corner of my smile and shows me the little bit of foam from the coffee Aberforth gave us. I smile and he smiles back.

He has definitely been confusing the past few days but it's not the end of the world. Or maybe it is.

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?" Aberforth's sarcasm is clear and I resist throwing him with a little stone I see on the ground.

"We've been hunting Horcruxes" Harry says as he stands stiff as a board beside me. I do feel his hand searching for mine but I ignore it.

He gulps,"We think the last one is inside the castle,but we'll need your help getting in"

"That's not a job my brother's given you. It's a suicide mission" Aberforth says in his low,raspy voice,"Do yourself a favour,boy,go home. Live a little longer"

His words stirs something inside of me. It makes me remember something Luna told me she had overheard,"neither can live while the other survives"

"Dumbledore trusted Harry to see this through" I shake Luna's voice from my head as I go back to the conversation.

"What makes you think you can trust him?"

"I believed in him!" I almost yell at Aberforth. His entire attitude makes me nauseas and mad.

"What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him,did he ever mention my name?"

"Maybe he didn't want to remember you" I grin at the old man with a long beard hanging over his chest.

"Did he ever mention hers?" He points to the painting behind us.

"Why should he..." Harry starts but Aberforth interrupts again,"...keep secrets? You tell me"

I don't listen how Aberforth scream at Harry and protest his belief in his hero as I still stare at the painting. The girl smiles at me and I smile back.

"I don't care that you've given up" I look back at Aberforth.

"I trusted the man I knew" Harry says beside me,"And we need to get into the castle tonight"

Aberforth looks up to the girl,"You know what to do" I look at her as she walks down the row of plants and trees,until she disappears into the distance,far away from us. I have no idea what I'm waiting for but I know that everything would go in our favour.

"Ariana" I whisper now that she's gone but it seems everyone heard me when I look back at Aberforth.