Chapter 30

"Hermione?" Harry yelled. "I-I don't think I'm going! You go on without me!" "Hermione?" I asked as I neared the stall door. "You're wasting time!"

We all immediately ran down to the dungeons. "C'mon the Slytherin common room is this way" I point in the direction I've seen Draco and Val walk into.

"Excuse me!"

"What are you doing d-" Ron was interrupted by Harry nudging him,it seems they struggle to fix their voices to sound like Crabbe and Goyle. I turn around to see Percy the perfect,oops I mean prefect. He was probably snogging Penelope.

"I mean,what are you doing down here?"

"I happen to be a school prefect. You,on the other hand, have no business wondering the corridors at this time of night! What are your names again?"

"Crabbe,Goyle, Velonté! Where have you been? In the great hall all this time?" Malfoy walked closer to us. He came up beside me, putting his arm around my waist, making me jump.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" Malfoy asked. I didn't even notice that Harry still had his glasses on.

"Reading" he replied.

"Reading? I didn't know you could read." He turns to Percy "and what are you doing down here, Weasley?"

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy"

Draco led us to the Slytherin common room,him walking over to the couch and pulling me by my hand. He sat down pulling me down with him to sit next to him,he took my hand in his as he adjusted.

"Well,sit down" he talked to Harry and Ron. They sat down across from us.

"You'd never know the Weasley's were pure-bloods ,the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world ,all of them." Ron clenched his fist trying to hold in his anger.

"Whats wrong with you, Crabbe?"

Harry nudged him,"stomach ache", Ron says.

"You know i'm surprised the 'daily prophet' hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing to ever happen to this place." Malfoy spat.

"You're wrong!" Harry yelled.

Harry's yelling made Malfoy let go of my hand and stand up,getting in his face. "What? You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore? Well do you?" Ron starts to shake his head.

"Harry Potter" Harry answered quickly.

"Good one,Goyle! You're absolutely right. Saint Potter. And people actually think that he's the heir of Slytherin?"

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all" I questioned making him take my hand and pull me upwards towards him.

"You know I don't Velonté! I told you yesterday",he walks me over to a table "how many times do I have to tell you?" He is so mean to my sister.

"Is this yours?" He looks at me,I shake my head. He takes the small box and puts it in the pocket of my robe and smiles at me before he attaches his lips to mine. I look over at Harry to see his hands in fists and glaring at Malfoy.

"But my father did say this, it's been fifty years since the chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it,only that they were expelled. The last time the chamber of secrets was opened ,a mudblood died. So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me, I hope its Granger." This made Ron stand up and almost lunge himself toward Draco,only to be stopped by Harry.

"What's the matter with you two? You're acting very odd."

"It's his stomach ache" I walk towards them and Draco lets go of my hand.

"Calm down" I finish my sentence in a whisper to Ron.

"Scar," Ron whisper to Harry.

"Hair" Harry says to Ron

"Eyes" they both turn to me. My grey-green eyes were clearly different than Val's.

"Hey,Where are you going" Malfoy yells as we all start running.

As we walk to the bathroom,Ron runs in and Harry stops me. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "Yeah,why?" "I hate how Malfoy touched you and..." "Jealous?" I ask him while smiling. "What? No. I just didn't like it!"

"Harry! Ella! You should see this", Ron called us over. There was Hermione...her face full of hair and a tail wagged behind her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I had spent the next few days visiting Hermione in the hospital and doing homework with Ginny. Ginny asked me alot of questions about Harry,I suspect she has a crush on him. Hermione also forced me to go the library on my own to do more research about the chamber of secrets and I mostly used this time to research why I had weird feelings before a found someone petrified.

I even had the strangest of dreams,Harry was walking down corridors with a older boy...I couldn't remember his name and even Hagrid was in my dream. The boy was pointing his wand at Hagrid until he opened a box,where a spider climbed out and ran off. I think this was due to stress about exams or the fact that people are being petrified almost every week.

I woke up the morning Hermione would be getting out of the hospital wing to find Ginny gone but her robes hanging on her poster bed full of chicken feathers. I don't know what she did in her spare time but she seemed like a strange girl.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We were all walking through the court yard, Hermione was finally let out of the hospital wing and was back to her curly haired self.

"It was Hagrid. Hagrid opened the chamber of secrets 50 years ago" Harry started.

"It can't be Hagrid.", I argued.

"It just can't be" Hermione backed me up.

"We don't even know this Tom Riddle. He sounds like a dirty rotten to me" Ron says.

"The monster had killed somebody, Ron. What would any of us have done?" Harry added.

"Look, Hagrid is our friend. Why don't we just go and ask him about it?", Hermione concluded.

"That would be a cheerful visit. 'Hello Hagrid,tell us. Have you been setting anything mad and hairy lose in castle lately?'" Ron said sarcastic.

"Mad and Hairy? You wouldn't be talking about me now would you?" Hagrid made me jump. I hope he didn't hear us.

"NO!" we al said in unison,I was a little scared.

Harry asks Hagrid about the flesh-eating slug repellent in his hands which he explains is for the Mandrakes. Apparently the Mandrakes add to grow up a little more before they could be chopped up and stewed to help those who are petrified. Hagrid leaves as he tells us to look after ourselves.

Just before we could turn around Neville runs up towards us. "Harry I don't who did it,but you better come. Come on!" He yells out of breath.