Cold

We are all dragged by the squad but Harry and Cho ate taken with Umbridge to which Im assuming is Dumbledore's office. We stand infront of the great hall as a new rule goes up, Umbridge is now headmaster.  The thunder rumbles and I feel like I should go drown myself.

All the happiness had now beem sucked out of the school,all paintings were removed and I'd even got into trouble when I hugged Fred. Filch seems to enjoy all out pain. For the next few weeks we all would have detention everyday. It felt like my hand was going to fall off while Umbridge would sit on her thrown in the front of what used to be the fun and positive great hall.

We walk out of the great hall. Everyone walks into Cho but I couldn't stop the anger boiling inside of me. I grab her by her robes and push her against the wall. I read the word 'SNITCH' that have taken over her face. Before I could say anything or even beat her to a pulp,I feel Harry's hand on my shoulder. I let her go but still glare at her.

"That's why we would never work Harry, Because you'll always be in love with her..." She walks away as we both still stare at her.

"You did everything you could" Ron tries to reassure Harry.

"No one can win against the devil" I try. "Even Dumbledore didn't see this coming"  Hermione joins in.

"Harry,if it's anyone fault, it's ours" Hermione says as we come to a stop on the wooden bridge. The fog is think and I can barely zee anything around me. "Yeah,we talked you into it" Ron agrees with Hermione.

"Yeah,but I agreed" Harry turns to us,"I tried so hard to help,and all it's done is make it worse. Anyway,that doesn't matter anymore." Hermione and Ron looks hurt by Harry's words,"because I don't want to play anymore"

"All it does is make you care too much" I finish his sentence,"the more you care,the more you have to lose"

"Maybe it's just better to.." Hermione interrupts Harry,"to what?"

"To go it alone", Harry turns to us completely.

I want to say something but I hear a noise. I look further to see Hagrid. We walk quickly behind him,"any idea where he's taking us?" Ron ask me as I try to ignore the roots from all the tree.

"Hagrid,why can't you just tell us?" Harry asks but the centaurs make to much noise. Their hooves clatter and the scream and yell for each other as they run past us. "I've never seen the centaurs so riled!" Hagrid seems worried,"and their dangerous at the best of times. The Ministry restricts their territory much more, they're gonna have a full blown uprising on their hands"

"Hagrid, what's going on?" I tremble,I don't like the forest if it's this dim and dark. I feel Harry's hand slither into mine. I hold it tight as my breath freezes in the air infront of me. The earth has changed along with us. It's a darker place,more negative,more terrifying,cold and lonely.