Healer

Ron and I would crash at a pub for the next few days,atleast I had money on me so we could eat a proper meal. I explain to him how to fix a broken bone and he does it perfectly,he wraps my wrist just to keep it in place so it doesn't happen before it's completely healed. We had used the last bit of polyjuice potion,which was left after our ministry adventure,I guess you could call it.

Ron had fallin asleep at the table and the Polyjuice Potion had worn off by now and we were left with nothing. I think of all the things Dumbledore had left for us as I twirl our old DA coin inbetween my fingers and Harry's snitch comes to mind.

Since they have flesh memories,why didn't it reveal something when he touched it. I think at the time Hermione got to excited for breaking the rules in our fifth year,she actually broke alot of rules before.

Like the fact she made Snape's cloak catch fire when Harry won the game by diving to the ground and almost puking out the...the snitch. Harry almost swallowed it.

I look at the coin and I glide my finger across the brims,sending my message.

"Well,well. Hello there pretty girl" a hoarse voice makes me look up from the coin. It's one of the snatchers. He's attractive but he scares me more than he attracts me. He closes in on me and I feel his hand move up my bear thigh.

Before he could do anything another snatcher stops him,"I think you should leave this one. We're taking her with us"

The snatcher,Scabior,takes me by my hair and pulls me with as he walks hurriedly. I drop the coin, hoping the sleeping Ron in the pub would find it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My father throws me against the wall,making me hit my head hard,"Potter has left you. I guess he realized that you weren't worth much,blood traitor"

My vision goes dark and I feel my legs give in.

When I wake up,I find Luna standing above me and a goblin standing in the corner,"Hello there" I smile for the first time in days.

She smile back as she helps me up. I still have a little bit of energie left,more than I had in the woods with Harry and Hermione.

"The others?" She asks and I shake my head,letting her know that I am not with them.

I explain to her how Ron was asleep in the pub and I was taken. How Harry told me to leave and that Hermione didn't stop him.

The ground is cold and its dark. It seems to be a basement tipe of cell. Like where my dad would hold me for weeks.

I look towards the noise of a railing opening. Peter Pettigrew steps in with his wand lit. He points toward me and when I refuse to stand up my father walks in and pulls me by my hand Ron had wrapped a few days ago. I miss my friends. I miss Harry.