Chapter 75

The moment I reach Cedric he pushes me against the wall and kisses me. "I'm nervous and I need a distraction" he tells me between kisses. "Okay" I give him. I love this boy.

°°°°°°

We all stood in the stand as the champions hovered down below near the maze. The band played upbeat music and everyone cheered. Harry and Cedric looked nervous,more tham usual.

"Silence!" Dumbledore yells and everyone quiets down. I sit down next to Hermione and Ron on my other side. "Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now,as Mr Diggory..." I'm the only Gryffindor to stand up and applaud when Cedric's hand is raised along with all the Hufflepuffs beside us.

"And Mr Potter..." I keep standing and applauding as the Hufflepuffs sit down and the Gryffindors shoot up,"are tied for first position,they will be the first to enter the maze,followed by Mr Krum..." The Bulgarians and slytherin cheer,"and Ms Delacour. The first person to touch the cup,will be the winner!" Everyone cheers.

"I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should,at any point,a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she only send up red spark with their wand. Contestants ,gather round quickly!" Dumbledore walks to the group but I can't hear anything said.

"Champions, prepare yourselves!", We all cheer and I look at Cedric as his dad wishes him luck"on the count of three ,one!" The cannon goes off. Before Cedric disappears into the maze he mouths "I love you" I smile at him and wave as he goes into the darkness.

A few minutes after Krum enters the maze and a few minutes after him Fleur disappeared into the blackness. Not long after Fleur enters I hear a faint scream and red sparks fly up into the air.

Fleur is taken out of the maze and is aided on the side line by Madam Pomfrey and Valerie. She seems distraught but wouldn't talk about what happened to her in the maze. Cedric promised me nothing would happen and that he would come back safely.

Everyone is silent except for a few whispers. I sit down as my knees start bouncing my my breathing getting quicker. I stand up again since I can't seem to sit still and I walk down towards Fleur. I hug her to try and comfort her but nothing is working.

Before I know what's happening,I start to feel dizziness,like the earth is spinning and pulling me under but refusing to turn my world into blackness. The feeling goes away as fast as it came.

I stand back up and I seems a crowd as been forming around me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and everyone scatters to do their own thing.

Harry's POV

"I confess myself dissapointment" Voldemort tells his followers who ahs surrounded him in a circle,"not one of you tried to find me. Crabbe! Velonté! Goyle!" He takes off the masks of all the names he yell and I recognize all three. Even Ella's father.

"Not even you...Lucius" He walks towards the last figure and removes the mask,making the man fall to his knees.

Ella's POV

I sit next to Hermione on the grass as Krum is taken out of the Maze,just as distraught as Fleur. My breathing becomes more heavy. I hope this ends soon. I want to feel Cedric's arms around me again and hear his.voice telling me that everything will be okay.