Chapter 71

Harry's POV

"why are you upset anyway? You came with Cho" she yells at me. I don't know why I'm upset. Maybe because of the fact he's three years older than her or...I don't know. But I hate seeing them together.

"Just..nevermind" I start to walk off to my room when she grabs me by my wrist to pull me around. I turn around only to see her with her hands in front of her face,as if protecting herself.

She removes her hands quickly as if she's embarrassed. "You rejected me,you don't have the right to tell me who to fall in love with" she says softly.

She walks up the stairs with her heals in her hands and I could hear hushed crying. I've never heard or seem her cry before.

Ella's POV

I walk into the room to find Hermione still in her dress admiring herself in the Windows reflection. "Ella?" She asks the moment she sees my tear stained face.

I walk towards her and she wraps her arms around my body,pulling me into a warm hug. I could tell she was crying too. We were both idiot to have gained feelings for our best friends. And maybe...they had gained feelings for us too.

Hermione had fallin asleep. I wish I could. I've been trying for hours. I sit up in my bed and draw the first thing mt imagination could come up with. A grave in the form of death.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Cedric was waiting outside of the common room when the door opened. He grabbed my hand as he explained he had too show me something. His hair was wet but I couldn't understand why and he was holding the egg.

He drag me towards the prefects bathroom.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him as the water starts to run from brown all the way to crystal clear.

He takes of his robe along with his shirt. I quickly turn around as to avoid any further information being shared.

I hear the water splash and I slowly turn around to see him inside the bubbly water. "C'mon" he gestures for me to get in. You can wear my shirt" he gestures toward his button up shirt laying on his robes.

I start to take of my robe when I notice him staring me,"a little privacy?"

"I'm not looking" he says as he turns around. I'm almost completely naked when I pick up his shirt and button it all the way up. I get into the water before he could say or so anything else.

"I want to show you something" he tells he pulls me closer. He takes the egg and puts it under water. "Hold your breath" he tells me before he pushes me under water with him. I open my eyes to see him opening the egg. A beautiful sound could be heard.

'come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have too look to recover what we took'

We looked at each other. I gasped when my lungs were struck with fresh air.

"Merpeople" I cough,"in the black lake!" I give him the answers he already knew. He wasn't only handsome but smart too.

He gives me a weird look before he pulls my nearly naked body on top of him. "I like how it looks on you"