Butterbeer

The moment we step into the Three Broomsticks,Harry bosses us around. I had walked to a table but he quickly pulled me by arm telling us to sit at a different table. Weirdly,closer to where Slughorn stood. He even tells me to sit opposite him at the table,next to Hermione. What is going on with him.

Hermione orders our Butterbeers and I see Harry glare at someone. I turn around to see Draco. "Oh bloody hell" I hear Ron comment. I turn around to see Ginny and Dean sitting at a booth,"slick git" He goes on.

"Oh, honestly Ronald. They're only holding hands" she says but as I look again I decide to speak up,"and snogging" I turn back to Harry to see him staring. I hit his keg under the table making him give his attention to me,"Don't stare" I whisper. "I'd like to leave" Ron admits to which Hermione asks why...this is going to get awkward.

Ron complains that it's his sister and blah blah. "What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" I look at Harry with wide eyes,I called it. I take a sip of my butterbeer. It's way to sweet as I start to cough when the sweetness stick to the back of my throat.

Harry waves at someone and I hear Slughorn greet Harry beside me,"so,what brings you here?" Harry asks,"Oh, the Three Broomsticks and I go way. Further then I care to admit. I cam remember when it was only One Broomstick" Slughorn laughs as his drink spills all over me,making my hair almost completely wet.

"All hands on deck, Velonté" he tells me as I stand up,"Excuse me" "wait,in the old days,I used to throw together the occasional supper party, for the select student or two. Would you two be game?" He points to Harry then me.

"I'd consider it an honour ,sir" Harry answer,"I'd love to sir but I'll really have to excused before I end up as a stick of butter myself" Slughorn laughs and as I walk away I hear him tell Hermione to come and even gets Ron's name wrong.

As my hand travels to open the bathroom door,Draco steps out. He looks terrified,"What's wrong?" I ask. He finally makes eye contact with me,"Mind your own damn business, Velonté" he spits at me. As he tries to walk away,I grab his wrist,"What did you do?", I rips his wrist out of my grip and storms of. I go in to try and get the butter out of my hair but nothing helps,I hear voices as I leave.

We all walk back to the castle and Hermione seems a little too comfortable since she drank the butterbeer. She puts her arm around me and Harry,and we smile at each other at how tipsy she seems and I wonder if she realises there is barely any alcohol in them.

Before Harry and I could properly laugh at Hermione,I hear a scream come from a little up the path. Valerie is laying on the snow covered floor and who I'm assuming is her friend is yelling the she warned her.