The wedding

"To Ellette Evangeline Velonté,I leave my copy of,Hogwarts:a History,in hopes that she'll find it knowledgable and find the answers to all neverending questions" he hands me the book I've read 3 times in my first year.

I brush my hand over the cover and as I look at my hand, it's covered in dust.

"To Harry James Potter,I leave the snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match a Hogwarts,as a reminder of perseverance and skill" he hands Harry the snitch in a cloth and Harry takes it in his hand. We all watch closely as Harry rolls it in his fingers.

Scrimgeour looks disappointed. "Is that it then?" I ask in hopes he'll leave now.,"Not quite. Dumbledore left you a second bequest. The Sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately,the sword is not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artefact,it belongs..."

"To Harry" I interrupt. The sword means something since Dumbledore wanted Harry to have it that badly,"It belongs to Harry. It came to him when he most needed it in the Chamber of Secrets"

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor,Ms Velonté" I look at Harry,I tried,"but that doesn't make it that wizard's property. The Decree for Justifiable Confiscation gives the Ministry the power to confiscate the contents of a will--" I cut him off,"That law was created to stop wizards passing dark artifacts and the Ministry is supposed to have powerful evidence that the deceased's possessions are illegal before seizing them! Are you telling me that you think Dumbledore was trying to pass us something cursed?" I nearly shout at the Minister in front of me.

He looks at me with wide eyes,"Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law,Ms Velonté?" I'm silent,"And in any event ,the current whereabouts of the Sword are unknown"

"Excuse me?" I gasp,"The sword is missing?"

The minster explains that he doesn't know what we're up to but that Harry can't do it alone,"He's not alone" I spit as I take Harry's hand in mine.. not me, Hermione or Ron would ever leave Harry's side.

I can hear the Irish music from our room at the very top. Hermione had picked my dress and I really should give her credit, it's beautiful.

I rush down as soon as I'm finished and as I walk into the tent I see Luna and her father dancing in their own,special way

I rush down as soon as I'm finished and as I walk into the tent I see Luna and her father dancing in their own,special way. I see Ron gazing at Hermione from across the room and I walk up from behind him.

"Stop staring" he gasps as he jumps back a little,"I'm not staring" he lies.

"Whatever you say" I laugh at him. I look across the tent. It's beautifully done and I take a glass of wine in my hand. I drink it a little too fast so I rather put it down as I see Harry through the glass,on the other end of the tent. I walk towards him and as I lean into his body he grabs my waist with both hands,"You look spectacular" he looks my body up and down.

I smile at his compliment and take his one hand of the waist and in my hand. I lead him towards the open floor, behind everyone zo he wouldn't be embarrassed,since I know he can't really dance. We completely ignores the fast music as we rock from side to side to our own slow song.

"Hello, Harry" Luna appears, interrupting our dance,"Hello Ella" I give her small hug,"I have to go help Mrs Weasley anyway. I'll find you later" I walk of as I hear Luna speaking. I help Mrs Weasley with the cake and then redoing spells on some wine glasses.

Everyone starts screaming as the tent shimmers in a blue light,a Patronus. It's a dragon and I recognise Val's voice saying thay the ministry had fallin and that the minister is dead,"They're coming" her voice echos.

I run toward where I last see Harry as everyone start to apparate, vanishing. "Harry!" I yell but no response. I look around to see flaming red hair run toward a girl with a red dress. "Ron! Hermione" I yell as I rum towards the them. I hear all the spells being casted and a few even nearly miss. Hermione takes my hand.

And the tent disappears.