Josephine and Albert

Harry, Hermione and I all agree that if we don't find Umbridge within the hour, we'll come back another day. But right as I feel a little relieved that we'll never find her,she steps on the elevator.

"Albert, aren't you getting out?" Harry slowly walks out of the elevator when Umbridge finishes her sentence and he seems a little tense,"Hold on Albert! I'll accompany you" My mouth speaks before my mind can catch up.

I quickly walk to Harry,who had turned around to look at me. I'm much taller than I usually am since my aunt is the same length as Val,and Val is alot taller than me. So the sight of someone looking up at me is a little strange and sort of traumatizing.

I lead the way toward the rows of people organising papers. None of them questions our presence and some even greet us. I see Umbridges' door with Moody's eye jurking in all directions and before I act,the room explodes in black smoke. Horns scream under every table and some people start running as if being chased.

Harry pushes me through the door. Silence is on the other side,like a dear friend I've missed but were never truly fond of them.

It's quite the opposite of her office she had with her time at Hogwarts. You know,the time period she made our lives a living hell. I think I hate her more than Voldemort. The room is dark since there is almost no light coming from the outside,even though there are massive windows.

The cats meow as we step in closer,"Accio locket!" Harry waves his wand.

"That wouldn't work", I tell him as I push his risen arm down,"We have to look"

We move through the room quickly. I see her shows perfectly aligned.

Harry opens a few drawers and I walk to his side as he takes out a stack of papers. The first paper is a photo of Fudge,The previous minister of magic. We go to the next,Moody. And then a photo of me,laughing with Harry.

"Tracked" is printed in red over my information.

"Very high risk" I scoff. I taks the page and read what it says. Apparently my blood status is being questioned. I look Harry who was now looking at a picture of Dumbledore with a big X on it. Harry or should I say Albert,looks like crying at the sight and I lean my head on his shoulder.

Until a voice calms the people on the other side of the door.

Harry walks out and I follow. Everyone stares at us but Harry seems unfazed. Until I notice why everyone is staring,Albert is holding Josephine's hand. I quickly let go and rush to the elevators so no one can question Josephine while she's not Josephine.

We stand on the elevator in awkward silence,till Ron enters the elevator,"Morning" he says quickly.

"Ron, it's me" Harry informs him and Ron sighs in relieve and his shoulder relax. Where did I pick up these idiots,oh right in the girls bathroom while fighting a troll. How could I forget.