Chapter 148

"I love you" he mouths while I hear Bellatrix almost kill all the snatchers but I can't see what's happening,"Cissy,put the boys in the cellar! I want to have a little conversation with this one,girl to girl" Bellatrix makes me stand up only to push me to the ground.

I see Harry and Ron being dragged of and Hermione being pushed against a wall by Lucius Malfoy and my father.

She assures Valerie closer and whispers something in her ear. Valerie looks down at me,in fear as her eyes widen. Bellatrix walks away to Hermione on the other side of the room.

"That Sword is supposed to be in my vault, where did you get it?" Hermione cries that she has no idea and Bellatrix assures her closer. Hermione and Val is held in place infront of me by my father and Lucius Malfoy. Draco is standing beside Val,holding her hand.

Bellatrix whispers into Hermione's ear and Hermione's eyes widen like Val's did a few moments before.

"Crucio" Val says as her wand points towards me. I scream as my body jolts in pain. Every nerve in my body is on fire and no matter how hard I try to ignore the spell and do as Snape taught me,I can't. When Val removes her aim at me,I look at Hermione,"I'm sorry" she mouths as she uses the same curse on me. The same happens and I shut my eyes as tightly as I can.

I turn my hands to a fist and I feel my finger nails dig into my palms.

The pain stops and so does my screams. Hermione is taken away to the fault and Valerie is taken away by Draco. I still lay on the cold floor,trying to breath but it feels useless. My body refuses to heal as quickly as I wish it could.

Bellatrix now stands over me,with her wand in her mouth. She lowers herself onto me and sits on my legs,making my attempts to breathing even harder.

She takes her wand from her mouth into her hand,"Maybe your screams would make them talk" she says as she goes to my exposed thigh.

I feel her wand dig into my skin and I scream at the top of my lungs. I try to shake her off but I don't have the energie to even move.

I pass out because of the pain,and when I come to,I see Bellatrix talking to the Goblin. I look down my shoulder to see a long,black hair.

I look up to see Bellatrix walking back to me,I wiggle to get away but I'm incapable of moving.

"Like hell!" I hear Ron yell and spells begin to be casted all around the room. Bellatrix run to me and pulls me by my arm to stand. She pulls my hair back and I feel her push a knife to the skin of my throat. "Stop" she says and immediately gets all the attention from the room.

"Drop your wands" she says.