Chapter 164

"Harry, wait!" I yell for Harry to stop.

"I need to talk to you!" Luna yells from below us.

"We're a bit pre-occupied at the moment, Luna" He rudely dismiss her.

"Harry..." I try to get his attention. I feel my hand held tightly and turning a shade of blue as he drags me with him.

" You don't know where you're going. You're wasting your time!" Luna continues.

" Look, we'll talk later, okay?"

" Harry?"

" Later"

" Harry Potter, you listen to me right now!" Luna snapsz" Do you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There is not a person alive who's seen it. It's obvious, isn't it?"

Luna looks at me,"We have to talk to someone who's dead" I smile at Harry. There is a reason Luna is i Ravenclaw, she's bloody brilliant. Harry looks down at my hand and quickly let's it go.

The blue light from outside the nearby window, lights up all our faces and Harry's green eyes reflect them better than the moon reflects the sun.

When we look outside,dozens of protective spells are covering our home.

"It's very impressive, isn't it?" I smile at Harry and Luna. It feels like I'm smiling more since I've arrived at Hogwarts then I did when we lived of the grid.

"If you want to find her, you'll find her down there" Luna shows us the way to the ghost of Ravenclaw tower.

"Aren't you coming?" I asks Luna but she explains it's best that Harry talk with her alone," She's very shy."

"I'll see you when your done" I hug Harry and rush to see what I can do to help protect the castle.

"You okay, Freddie?" George asks Fred as we stand,looking up at the lights, "Yeah" Fred answers after he thinks for a moment.

"You,Ella?"

"Yeah,Me too" I smile.

"Me too" He smiles back.

I've never pictured how it would be if I had older brother. They would've protected me from my father. They would've been a little over protective. We would've faught alot but at the end of everyday,we would've made up and I would tell them I can't live without them. Fred and George were my brothers just as much as Val was my sister.

I rush to where I was taken by Tom riddle in my second here,I speak the words that Harry had spoken in his sleep a thousand times before. Parsel tongue. But the moment the door creaks open,my hands bolt to my head at the stinging pain. But it's fast. It comes and then it's gone again. They destroyed the Horcrux. The sight isn't what I thought it would be. Ron and Hermione are wrapped into each others arms and they are FINALLY sharing their moment Hermione had talked to me about for years.

I fold my arms and rest my body against the wall,when they finally notice my presence I laugh a little,"Did you two get the memo that the world is kind of ending?"

"Isn't that a bigger reason then?" Ron laughs back at me.