Chapter 85

Harry knocks on the door and I hear the annoying voice call for us to come inside. Harry opens the door at steps inside before as though trying to seal me. I look around the room which was now painted pink with dozens of painting with kittens hanging on each wall. It makes me want to throw up.

"Good evening Mr Potter,Ms Velonté" She says quietly. "Sit" she instructs us and I follow Harry's lead. He sit down at a desk by her side and I squeeze in next to him. "You two will be doing some lines for me" She says as we look up at her.

Harry digs in his bag but she stops him," No, not with your quill. Going to be using a rather special one of mine." She hands us both a quill.l and I reluctantly take it in my hand," Now...I want you to write, "I must not tell lies." " "How many times?" Harry asks.

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in." She says and it makes a shiver run down my spine.

"You haven't given us any ink." I tell her trying to sound smart," Oh, you won't need any ink."

I start writing,I must not tell lies" I repeat it over and over to myself in my head until I feel a burning sensation on the back of my right hand. I turn my hand around and there it was,my handwriting cut into it,I must not tell lies.

I look over at Harry and it seems he has it too.

"Yes?" Umbridge comes around me.

"Nothing" I answer quickly so she could get away from me.

"That's right. Because you know, deep down... you two deserve to be punished. Don't you?" She says as if she's my mother. I stand up and walk out before she could say anything else. " Go on." I hear her tell Harry. He's fast against my heels as I turn around the corner to go to the common room.

He catches up to me and grabs my hand ,"sorry" he looks into my eyes,I could see he's really sorry even though I don't know why. "It's fine" I stare into his. "Harry?" I hear 'two pumpkin pasties please' call out to Harry. I snatch my hand back and before he could look back at me,I was gone.

"Skiving Snackboxes" the place a box labelled Weasley & Weasley on a chair near me. They hand each kid who sat in a row a sweet and after a few seconds they walk back to the first kid. They sit down on either side of him,"Sweets that make you ill. Get out of class whenever you like. Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom" George turns to the boy on his right as him dubble chin fall s down to his chest,"Care for another?"

"I'm not asking you to write all of it for me" I hear Ron and as I look up,sure enough he's walking behind Hermione begging for her to do his work again. " I've been busy studying for these stupid OWL exams" he continued,knowing Hermione she's going to give in.

"I'll do the introduction. That's all." She smiles at me as she walks past the couch where I sat and did the very paper they were talking about,next to Harry.

"Hermione, you're honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met. And if I'm ever rude to you again... I'll know you've gone back to normal" Ron appreciates her further.