Chapter 49

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Mr. Weasley yells at us as he starts to leave with his wand in his hand,"Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility. Go!" I hear before Hermione takes my hand and I grab Harry's so we could start running towards the portkey.

I see Valerie running alone as we make our way through the multiple tents that are set in fire. I let go of Harry's and then Hermione's.

"Val!" I yell as I try to make my way towards her. She doesn't hear me and I try again but no luck.

"Ms. Velonté!", I hear someone yell from behind me. A man with a mask was now infront of me but before I could react,I was pushed towards the ground and everything was black.

"Harry!" I hear someone yell,making me open my eyes just enough to see Hermione,Ron and Cedric.

I try to stand up but my knees buckle and I fall too the ground.

"Ella?" I hear Cedric's voice,"Oh my-" he starts as he fold his arm behind my back and underneath my legs,lifting me into his arms.

"Keep up, you lot! Harry!" I don't recognise the voices anymore. I close my eyes and I feel the pain shot through my forehead.

"Harry! Harry!" Cedric yells as the other yell too.

Harry's POV

"We've been looking for you for ages!" Hermione and Ron run towards me,"Thought we lost you, mate." I look behind them to see Cedric carrying Ella. Her white dress is covered in blood and as I scan her I find the source to be her head. Why is she always hitting her head.

Multiple red flashes shot infront of us and instinctively all three of us duck just in time ,"stupefy!"

"Stop!" Mr. Weasley comes running,pushing past one of the men who had suddenly appeared,"That's my son!"

"Ron, Harry, Hermione, you all right?" He questions as he reaches us.

"Which of you conjured it?" One of the men approach us with his wand pointed at us,"Crouch, you can't possi-" Mr. Weasley starts only to be interupted by the man," Do not lie! You've been discovered at the scene of the crime."

"Crime? Barty! They're just kids."

"What crime?" I question. I jabe no idea what's going on and my head is killing me.

"It's the Dark Mark, Harry. It's his mark." Hermione almost whispers,"what, Voldemort?" I look up to the skeleton like face in the sky with a snake coming out of it's mouth.

"Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they?" I probe further,"His followers?"

"Death Eaters." Mr. Weasley confirms my suspicions.

"Follow me." The man gestures to the other men who surrounded us,"There was a man, before. There!" I point towards a burnt tent where I saw the man in my crumpled state.

Mr. Crouch and the other men move faster towards the area I gestured.

"A man, Harry?" Mr. Weasley asks me making me turn to him as he questions further,"Who?"

"I don't know. I didn't see his face."