Chapter 83

" let me see. Because of you two" Seamus says sarcastically as if I didn't already know we were the problem,"The Daily Prophet's been saying a lot of things about you two and Dumbledore"

" What, your mum believes them?" Harry says rather meanly but he's got a reason to get mad. Every has turned against him and it's as if no one cares that Cedric died,only that Harry was there.

" Nobody was there the night Cedric died" The moment he dares to say Cedric's name I lose it,"since you know everything,please enlighten us of how Cedric died!" I wave my hands in his face and he takes a step back," I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your stupid mother" Harry stands up for me and more importantly, Cedric but also himself. We have attracted a massive crowd. Everyone stares at us.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that" Seamus almost yells. "I'll have a go at anyone that call us liars."

" What's going on? " Ron appears but instead of holding Harry back,Ron takes my wrist and pull me a little back from Seamus.

"They're mad, is what's going on. Do you believe the rubbish they've come out with about You-Know-Who?" Seamus points toward us, probably thinking that Ron would agree with him,"Yeah. I do. Has anyone else got a problem with Harry or Ella?" No one answers and that's our que to leave. We run up the stairs into the boys room," You all right?" Ron asks Harry but Harry seems much more irritated than me," Fine."

"Seamus was bang out of order, mate. But he'll come through, you'll see." Ron tried to help but Harry snaps at him," I said, I'm fine, Ron" he yells.

" Right. I'll just leave you to your thoughts, then" Ron looks hurt as he leaves the room.

"Harry,you can't do that" I sit down on his bed behind him. My heart starts to beat behind my ears and I quickly stand up but only to be overwhelmed by dizziness. And then it's gone again. I leave when the silence starts to become weary but I can't seem to fall asleep at all.

I'm probably just sick or something but given my history,this feelings means something bad is about to happen. I stand up to go to the bathroom but I hunch over in pain,screaming. Hermione comes to my side,"Ella! Are you alright" I try to say yes but I quickly admit that I'm not.

The moment Hermione and Ginny lift me up, it's gone. I'm perfectly fine. I apologize to Hermione and Ginny for the next 40 minutes as they drift of to sleep,leaving me alone to my thoughts. I take out the tiny sketch book I've decided to invest in and let my hands glide freely on the parchment. When I eventually fall asleep I have a strange sketch about the department of mysteries my father worked at and a skeleton like hand reaching out.