Babbity Rabbity

Hermione wakes me up early to help with the decorations for Bill and Fleur's wedding. I walk into the yard and George is standing there with his coffee,"Need one?"

"Yes,please" I practically beg. I'm exhausted but I haven't really done anything. It seems like the attacks happen even when I'm asleep but I have no way of controlling it. I have realized that somehow it's connected to Harry and Voldemort.

"Shht" he tells me as we enter the kitchen area. There is Harry ,reading the paper and then Ginny appears with her dress unzipped. She ask him to zip her up and he hesitates but he gives in. They talk about Bill and Fleur's wedding.

I've never heard Harry ever talk about love and weddings and children before. Ginny leans in to kiss Harry but Harry stops her,"Ginny...you can't keep doing that", he tells her. She looks hurt but his sentence makes it sound like she's try to do it multiple times now.

"Morning" George says as Ginny storms of,upset while George and I take a sip of our coffee's. When I lower my cup, Harry sees the smile painted on my face. He walks over and pulls the fork ,I hadn't realised were placed into George's ear,out.

George gives him a grin and winks. We walk outside to help with the tents.

I lift my wand as Mr Weasley yells,"All together now. One...two...three" the tents moves perfectly from the ground up until it's placed just like Mr Weasley wanted it to be. Harry taps my shoulder,"come on" Be pulls my wrist when I don't react. He stomps to the house,where the minister is sitting on the couch.

"To what do we own the pleasure, minister?" Harry ask as the stare each other down,"I think we both know the answer to that,Mr Potter"

We sit down opposite him as he takes out a maroon sack filled with things. He lets a letter glide in the air and it opens by itself for him to read.

"Herein is set forth the last will and testament,of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First,to Ronald Bilius Weasley,I leave my Deluminator,a device of my own making in the hope that when things seem most dark..." Srimgueor opens the maroon sack,"it will show him the light" he hands Ron and object that I've never heard of or even read about.

He takes it in his hands and rolls it around a few times,"Dumbledore left this for me?"

"Yeah"

"Brilliant" Ron looks at it at smiles,"What is it?" Scrimgaeur stammers but Ron ignores him,"Open it,Ron" I tell him.

He opens it up and the two nearest light sources fly to the object. Ron clicks it shut and open again,the balls of light leave the object and back to their original sources.

"Wicked" Ron says amazed.

"To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard,in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive" he hands her a very old book.

"Mum used to read me those. The Wizard and the Hopping Pot,Babbity Rabbity and the Cackling Stump" he laughs a little as he looks to Harry and I on either side of him,"C'mon, Babbity Rabbity?" No one reacts because I don't think that Harry and Hermione even know about those stories,afterall they didn't grow up in the magical world.