End of story special :)

Okay, I know I finished this book over a month ago, but I keep coming back to it with the urge to add something to it but I never knew what I wanted to add, until I decided on this special chapter that is not really a chapter but sort of is!!

Let's start with... THE POSSIBLE ENDINGS!!!

1) Enzo never dies
I was originally thinking that Sky deserves a happy ending with Enzo since, for starters, she never got her happy ending with Nora and so she could get one with Enzo, and secondly, Bonnie never got her happy ending and I'd hate Sky to go through that again! So originally, I was going to keep Enzo alive so he and Sky could get married and everything.

2) Skylar lives
I know that I have a habit of killing off almost all of my main characters, like Madeline and Avery etc, but with Sky, I honestly was having second thoughts about having her die alongside Stefan. I was actually going to make it so she'd LIVE for Stefan, if you know what I mean. She'd know he'd always be watching over her, and so Sky would live her life to the fullest as a promise to Stefan. I was going to make Sky leave Mystic Falls for good and go off to travel the world with her mom, Valerie, but she'd occasionally visit to check on the Salvatore School and all that, but I thought a more 'iconic' scene would be the father-daughter duo dying together. It was an emotional ending, I know...

ARIANA'S LIFE FROM START TO FINISH!!!

Season 1
Ariana meets Stefan and Damon, and is instantly hooked on Damon... until Caroline comes along and ruins her fun. Realising that her best friend had quickly developed some feelings over Damon, Ariana decided to give Caroline that moment of happiness with Damon and move on, but when she found out that they were vampires, she not only kept Caroline away from him, but she also kept a fair distance from him as well. Ariana's past feelings for Damon were then quickly forgotten about when his hot brother, Nathan, entered the town and things moved quickly for those two.

Season 2
Damon realised that he was in love with Ariana, and it was more than just a crush on the human... but it wasn't just him. Ariana was starting to question herself... if she was still in love with Nathan like she had been since they met, or if she was starting to develop something so much more for Damon.

Season 3
Ariana's relationship and love for Nathan quickly dies out once she realised that he'd fallen in love with her twin sister, Elena. Once she saw how happy Elena made Nathan, Ariana just wanted both of them to be happy and so she backed off. But it worked out well for her in the end, because her feelings for Damon were increasing more and more.

Season 4
It was time for Ariana to accept it. She had fallen head over heels in love with Damon... but nothing was normal when it comes to Ariana. There isn't just a straight path when it came to her loving someone, and that was proved to be correct when her feelings were once again questioned by the hot hybrid, Klaus, as Ariana was once again left to question who she really loved.

Season 5
Ariana's relationship began in rock solid shape with Damon, but things quickly grew more and more complicated and resulted in their temporarily split, and it didn't help that during their small break up, Ariana gave in to her want and temptation, becoming involved in a hot one-night-stand with Klaus. But soon after that night with the hybrid, Ariana quickly realised where her heart truly belonged and rushed back to Damon, the two getting back together.

Season 6
Another boy made his appearance, also having the hots for Ariana... but it was more of an obsession. The sociopathic cupcake-lover, Kai. He claimed to love Ariana and kidnapped her to force her to love him back, but it was proven to simply be nothing more than an infatuation with her. But when Ariana denied his affections and told him that she did not feel the same way back, Kai took his revenge by putting Ariana into a magical coma that would last an entire human lifetime...