6 - Lost Girls

Book: Gilbert Twins
Chapter 6: Lost Girls
Word Count: 3888

Flashback

Stefan's POV

I stood outside my home with my hands clasped behind my back as I watched the carriage slow down to a stop just outside of our home. I watched as a young girl was helped out of the carriage.

That must've been Madeline

And then another girl was also helped out.

The second girl was beautiful, I had to admit...

I smiled and walked down the steps to greet them

I smiled and walked down the steps to greet them. When I reached the two women, I bowed slightly and kissed one of the girls' hands each.

"Are you Miss Pierce?" I asked the beautiful girl. She nodded with a smile smile.

"Yes, that would be me. This is Madeline, my sister. But please, call me Katherine." Katherine replied with a curtsey. I nodded, my smile widening.

End of Flashback

---

Ariana's POV

"Answer me, Stefan! Please. What are you?" Elena repeated the question. I was stood in shocked silence, watching Elena question Stefan, but she got no answer. Until he finally answered...

"I-I'm a vampire." Stefan stated. I gasped quietly, my eyes widened. Elena took one step away from Stefan.

"We... We need to leave. Come on, A..." Elena grabbed my hand and began pulling me away from Stefan and the boarding house.

"No, wait!" Stefan stood in front of us. Elena stumbled back in fear and I felt a flicker of fear inside of me as well. He was a vampire!!

Elena and I began racing towards the car, but then he appeared in front of us.

"H-how did you...?" I mumbled, shocked.

"Don't be afraid. Please." Stefan whispered.

"No... We have to go..." Elena whispered. Stefan sighed, a look of defeat clear on his face. He looked towards me, looking hopeful.