[4] Proud of You, Idiot!

Chapter 4: Proud of You, Idiot!

Tsunade smiled, watching Hashirama happily run around the house and helping her pack things up.

The Alabasta ship had left for their home already, and before they left they had asked the Senju siblings to pack things up. The King promised to send a ship to pick them up and take them to Alabasta in a few days.

She was glad Hashirama was pumped up for this. Going to a new place, he can get used to people faster than staying here. She had shown him picture books, allowed him to read lots and lots of normal books, so he was familiar with the world from a theoretical point of view— but she still couldn't help but worry about him. A child in a room for eight years may bear unforeseen changes within him. She just hoped anything weird about him ceased to exist once he got comfortable in Alabasta.

"Hm...?" Tsunade blinked, watching him climb up on top of a stool that was placed on top of a chair, before jumping on it and slipping his hand through a gap in the ceiling. "Ah... w-wait, there is—"

Tsunade watched as her little brother took out, one after another, several books that were too R-rated for a kid like him.

"There, can't forget your hidden stash, can we?"

So that's where he learned the word 'bitch' from.

"That is simply research material for human anatomy, I swear." Tsunade tried, though she feared that smart little shit knew she was lying.

"Right. I believe you, onee-sama."

Ughhhhh....!

She blamed his prodigal genes. He was too smart for his own good.

* * *

A few days later, the Senju siblings were in Alabasta's capital city, Alubarna. Hashirama liked the place, to be completely honest, even though his sister seemed to be fried alive due to the heat. He was quite fine, thanks to the fair amount of time he spent in deserts in his previous life due to his profession.

Though mainly, it was the change in the boring atmosphere that he liked. The room and even the forest he lived in before was too monotonous for him at that point— he was looking forward to this new atmosphere.

Super Spot-Billed Duck Troops were a group of seven ducks rumoured to be the fastest transport system available to the Royal Family of Alabasta. So Hashirama was surprised when that squad, carrying the King of this country, came to receive them and led them to the Alabasta Royal Palace.

It seemed Cobra really was grateful to them— which Hashirama appreciated. More so, when he offered them a permanent stay in the guest house of the Royal Palace. But Tsunade had declined, as would have he if asked for his opinion. No need to appear too dependent on them, not after rejecting their offer of becoming the family doctor.

For that particular night though, they did sleep in the palace after eating a heartful dinner.

Tomorrow, when Tsunade and he bid farewell and was about to leave through the maingate, Vivi Nefertari came running to pull by his sleeves.

"Um," the little girl looked up at him shyly. "Thank you... for saving my mother."

Hashirama stared at her while Tsunade tilted her head and blinked in confusion— wasn't it her who saved the Queen though?

"No big deal," Hashirama replied, reaching out his hand to her head and... flicking a finger on her forehead. Vivi cried and took a step back in surprise. "Now let me go, we are getting late–"

-Bang!

A wild hit fell on his forehead, ruining his 'cool' moment, as Tsunade looked down on him disapprovingly. "Don't hit the princess, you'll get me in prison."