[161] I'll Keep You Safe

Chapter 161: I'll Keep You Safe

[Two Years Ago]

The Senji Pirate ship, adorned with three fearsome wooden dragon heads at its prow, submerged gracefully into the embrace of the ocean. A colossal bubble ensconced the ship and stopped water from crushing it into a flat sheet.

The bubble sphere shimmered with a translucent sheen, casting reflections that danced across the ship's timeworn planks. It was a magical work of Sabaody's unique shipwright, held firm against the crushing depths.

"Stay inside," Clone-rama said to the only other passenger of the ship, as he walked onto the deck. "There's a Kraken."

A titanic huge tentacle monster loomed in front of the ship a little distance away, and the beautiful scene of the underwater morphing to its horror. As the ship ventured deeper and closer, the sun's rays filtered through the water, transforming into a mosaic of light that bathed the ocean floor in a surreal glow. It helped illuminate the Kraken better, its red skin shining.

There was an unimaginable thing behind the Kraken, a waterfall that fell to the depths of the ocean. Different shapes and vibrant hues unfolded around the area, a sprawling garden in the heart of the sea. Schools of fish, their scales glinting like precious gems, wove between the corals, undisturbed by the intruding vessel above.

Until the Kraken whipped one of its long tentacles toward the ship.

Water current shifted, as a whirlpool was brought into existence, and the ship began to spin. The tentacle did not miss its target, however, as it began to curl around the bubble in an attempt to burst it.

Hashirama the Clone didn't want to waste his limited chakra, it was precious, only worth a month's existence, but that thing didn't want to budge.

!!!!!!!!!

A wave of Conqueror's Haki burst out of Hashirama as he glared at the beast. The tentacle paused midway, but it did not stop for long. It would have been knocked out entirely if he went all out, but he didn't want to waste his energy. So Hashirama let out a sigh and took in a breath as he leaped forward, phasing through the bubble as a small bubble wrapped around him.

A dozen wooden hands erupted out of his back since he didn't want to waste his very limited chakra by making clones, as orbs of swirling orange chakra spun on the hand of all of them.

[Chakra Suns Bombardment]

A dozen balls of chakra rested on his hand as he appeared above the kraken, and then opened its mouth to attack back. But that was a mistake as Hashirama poured all the Rasengans into the beast's mouth.

Boom!

Bang... Boom-Boom!

A series of explosions filled the Kraken's head and the water grew dirty with thick blood. When it cleared, Hashirama noted the gore of the beast's cooked brain.

Many other eyes turned to look at the source of the blood, and Hashirama let out another burst of Conqueror's Haki to warn the fishes.

Then, he swam back to the ship.

"Let's speed up," he said as he landed on the deck. "The sea kings won't be scared for long."

A figure clad in black robes walked out of the inner chambers of the ship and gently lowered the cloth from her head to reveal her beautiful face. Beautiful she may be, but the dark circles under her eyes and the trails of tears made her look broken.

"Alright," Queen Titi said in a hoarse, yet soft voice. "Be careful though."

Hashirama the Clone stared at her for a moment and nodded.