[60] Three Kisses

Chapter 60: Three Kisses

The sun was gently aloft over the blue sky; dotted with puffs of cloud. In the East Blue sea, the floating restaurant that was Baratie was basking under the morning sunlight.

There was the Sail of Ohara, the ship of the yet-to-be officially announced Senju Pirates. It was docked side by side with the Baratie, and currently, it was barren of any passengers.

Zooming into the Baratie, one would find the entire crew—excluding one duck—alive and working.

The wooden ship that was decorated with flowers of all kinds, now looked like it was made with richer woods. The entire facility looked better than usual, and it appeared as if it was built just yesterday.

There were no customers yet, as it wasn't opening hour, but the kitchen was active. The head chef, the sous chef, and the other chefs were all in their bedrooms. They were sleeping more relaxed than usual, due to the recent free upgrade their workplace had received.

Only the intern chef, Mikita, was in the kitchen as she was brewing tea for the crew. She served it in front of everyone, taking a cup for herself.

The four of them then separated, each focusing on their own things while drinking tea.

Robin read a book while sitting at a table. Vivi was at another table in the far, as she watched the sea while lost in thoughts.

Meanwhile, Mikita and Hashirama –the Main– were in another corner. As she stood beside a window, basking in the sunlight, where her skin shone, Mikita wore a cute chef dress and chatted with him.

[Image Here]

"Hey, how is the tea?"

"Better than before. Barely, though. I think you need to work on the sugar level. You're too focused on trying to make it seem perfect–so while it is perfect in your super tongue, it's not the case in our peasant tongue."

"Mhm... all right, thank you for the feedback."

The two chatted for a while before Mikita went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. To her annoyance, she was followed by Hashirama.

"Why're you following me into the kitchen, butler boy? Shoo, you'll ruin the food."

"Damn, how rude."

"Heh, I'm feeling generous, so you can stay here. Don't disturb me."

Mikita giggled and turned her back on him. She began to cut veggies, and she took it slow as if she was waiting for something.

She hid a smile when something came to her in the form of two arms wrapping around her from behind. She felt his chest hug her back and his waist push on her butt, pressing on the soft flesh.

"People might catch us~ you know?" Mikita sang out a moan. "This is more dangerous than last night when Vivi nearly caught us making out."

"Yeah? don't worry about that. I've got my Observation Haki turned on this time."